bangladesh's Full tour of Srilanka

Sunderpune

School Cricketer
Well, when the tour starts, many folks thinks it will be evenly battle but once again Bangladesh failed in the 4th innings of test 4th consecutive tests,2 vs Nz IN Nz, 1 in India and now 1/0 in two test series vs
Srilanka.

I thought test will heading in draw but from healthy looking 67/0, day 5, bangers capitalized vs left arm spin of Hearth who become first Left arm (leg break ) spinner in the world who took 366 test wickets beating VITTORY'S 362.(29/5 wits haul and 7/10 wits haul by herath)

Mahamuddulah BD's allrounder even dropped for final test.I am impressed with captain mushy with his last 3 innings away from BD 157 in nz/127 In ind/ 70 odd vs Lanka in on going series,

Probably hearth become first captain in the world who win 3 out of 3 test as captain since his début as captain.I feel sorry for Matthews who still injured.I wish good luck To Bangladesh, for second test which will be their 100th test since their début vs mighty India, BD scored 400 in the first innings but once again vs spin of googly bowler Sunil Joshi bowls out cheaply in the 4th innings, under captaincy of Dada, India won BD's début match.

Sunderpune

School Cricketer
Well, when the tour starts, many folks thinks it will be evenly battle but once again Bangladesh failed in the 4th innings of test 4th consecutive tests,2 vs Nz IN Nz, 1 in India and now 1/0 in two test series vs
Srilanka.

I thought test will heading in draw but from healthy looking 67/0, day 5, bangers capitalized vs left arm spin of Hearth who become first Left arm (leg break ) spinner in the world who took 366 test wickets beating VITTORY'S 362.(29/5 wits haul and 7/10 wits haul by herath)

Mahamuddulah BD's allrounder even dropped for final test.I am impressed with captain mushy with his last 3 innings away from BD 157 in nz/127 In ind/ 70 odd vs Lanka in on going series,

Probably hearth become first captain in the world who win 3 out of 3 test as captain since his début as captain.I feel sorry for Matthews who still injured.I wish good luck To Bangladesh, for second test which will be their 100th test since their début vs mighty India, BD scored 400 in the first innings but once again vs spin of googly bowler Sunil Joshi bowls out cheaply in the 4th innings, under captaincy of Dada, India won BD's début match.

Sunderpune

School Cricketer
Sunzamul earns maiden call-up; Mehedi axed from Bangladesh ODI squad - Cricbuzz

Sunzamul earns maiden call-up; Mehedi axed from Bangladesh team

prv_1489423222.jpeg

Mehedi Hasan w
Sunzamul Islam, the left-arm spinner, earned his maiden call-up into the Bangladesh setup when the Bangladesh Cricket Board's national selectors included him in a 16-man squad for the forthcoming three-match ODI series against Sri Lanka.

Shuvagata Hom, the 30-year-old all-rounder, returns to the ODI squad while Nurul Hasan, the wicketkeeper-batsman, has also found a place in the 16-member squad.

Sunzamul, the slow left-arm orthodox bowler, took 25 wickets in the just-concluded Bangladesh's four-day competition. He has also bagged 78 wickets in 60 List A games at an average of 25.94. Shuvagata, who last played an ODI in 2011, compiled 265 runs and picked up 25 wickets in first-class cricket this season.

Meanwhile, Mehedi Hasan, the promising all-rounder, and Tanbir Hayder, the legspinner, have been left out of the squad. Mehedi, who made a sensational Test debut against England in Chittagong last year by picking up a five-fer, was selected for the ODI-leg of the New Zealand tour. However, he didn't partake in any of the games, while Hayder played in two ODIs but couldn't pick up a single wicket.

After Mahmudullah, the veteran all-rounder, was left out of the second Test against Sri Lanka, there were reports that he would be dropped from the ODI squad, too. However, the all-rounder, has been retained.

Bangladesh will play their first two ODIs in Dambulla on March 25 and March 27, respectively. The third match of the rubber will take place on April 1 in Colombo.

Bangladesh ODI squad: Mashrafe Mortaza (c), Tamim Iqbal, Soumya Sarkar, Imrul Kayes, Mushfiqur Rahim, Shakib Al Hasan, Shabbir Rahman, Mahmudullah, Mosaddek Hossain, Mustafizur Rahman, Rubel Hossain, Taskin Ahmed, Subhashis Roy, Sanjamul Islam, Shuvagata Hom Chowdhury, Nurul Hasan Sohan.

Last edited:
B

Bigby Wolf

Bangladesh in a good position with the lead in excess of 100.
Shaking Al Hasan amazing run in 2017 continues but got out at crucial time again playing a rash shot.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I would love to see a Bangladesh win today. IMO they are better then Sri Lanka in LO and hold a slight advantage in Test Cricket if they get the acts together. Also Rahim has to start behaving like a mature head. Other then Rahim there are no folks whom I dislike in the current Bangladesh side.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I would love to see a Bangladesh win today. IMO they are better then Sri Lanka in LO and hold a slight advantage in Test Cricket if they get the acts together. Also Rahim has to start behaving like a mature head. Other then Rahim there are no folks whom I dislike in the current Bangladesh side.
Haha, you jinxed them.

B

Bigby Wolf

A historic win for Bangladesh in their 100th test match.They were 200 odd for 5 when the partnership from their seniormost batters Shakib and Rahim pulled it of to get a reasonable 1st innings lead. And then Mustafizur was brilliant in the innings to restrict lanka but Lakmal and Dilruwan Perera showed some resistance in the end to set the visitor a total of 192.Despite sone early strikes from Hearth,Tamim Iqbal played brilliantly and Rahim made sure that the reach the total without any hiccups.

B

Bigby Wolf

Bangladesh are playing really well in 1st odi thats quite impressive performance from them.
300+ on the board and backed it up by some early wickets.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
No fizz yet? Bangladesh have officially arrived now! Afghanistan to be the next, it's pleasing to see some great contests!

Tamim, you take a bow man!

B

Bigby Wolf

100 for Kusal Mendis - one to watch out for in the future looks very good whwn gets going.His 170 odd against Australia last year was one of the best Knock you will see in recent times.

kajukatri

Banned
Bizarre run out of chandimal today but I tjink is it the new rule?
He was given while his foot in the air but his bat was in side the crease.

Mendis and Pereira hits 50's, BD need 281, were 11 for 3.
Fighting partnership under way between sarkar and Shakib
3rd game on today is day game

Ahmad94

Staff Member
PAK...
KK
Have to say, I'm impressed with Bangladesh. Having lost 4 wickets, they are still playing at nearly 6 an over. Shows a new brand of cricket from them and it's clearly pushing their game into the 21st Century!

kajukatri

Banned
Have to say, I'm impressed with Bangladesh. Having lost 4 wickets, they are still playing at nearly 6 an over. Shows a new brand of cricket from them and it's clearly pushing their game into the 21st Century!

I wish BAN win today as Mortaza playing his last T20 before retirement,yes they starts well at 57 for 1 in 5 overs plus their run rate were good.

Users who are viewing this thread