Batman Arkham Asylum

ballers101

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey guys surprised no one put this up but Batman will be coming out on August 25th and well according to all the reviews and after playing the demo I am extremely excited to get this one. What do you guys think of this supposively best comic game ever?

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
I was actually discussing this in AC09 as Batman > Batsman :laugh

gudduthemaster

International Cricketer
:banana2Epic completely Epic :banana2
the best game of the year so far,all critics have BM AA a 9/10 in average,cant wait to play this one

ballers101

Club Cricketer
Im actually surprised that no one has even checked out this topic I mean come on its batman at its best lol

P

pcfan123

I would be excited if I was 13 years old again. Just dont have the patience to deal with storyline games. Might check it out though if there is a free roam mode like a GTA IV type of deal

ballers101

Club Cricketer
If you dont like storyline games what do you like games where all you do is go out and kill for no apparent reason?

P

pcfan123

If you dont like storyline games what do you like games where all you do is go out and kill for no apparent reason?

No I just like sports games. Especially where 2-4 peple can play at once, since I have 3 roomies and we are always playing together

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
But in demo Batman was looking as if he has just finished picking up dumbles. :(

ballers101

Club Cricketer
But in demo Batman was looking as if he has just finished picking up dumbles. :(

Lol yeah he is a little tooo jacked lol I just got the game btw and its amazing one of the best games i have ever played on the 360 it is amazing and anyone who likes Batman even a little bit should pick this one up outstanding game.

nightprowler10

Executive member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Will wait for more reviews before I spend money on it but it does look enticing and I'm a sucker for stealth based action games. I hear there is an unlockable aspect of the game where you can play as Joker on the PS3.

Users who are viewing this thread