Batting Powerplay

rellocan

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
There is no batting powerplay in this game only bowling, not really a big issue since its only a 10 over game.

rellocan

School Cricketer
i was talking about online. :P no one ever plays anything but 10 over.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Yeah, i rekon there should be a mandatory pp, a bowling pp and a batting pp

D

Dutch

You can set your powerplays as and when you want them in the team setup tab and play them when you wish by pressing the button. Mmm, bit vague, let me start up the game just to check how to do it!

dutchad added 9 Minutes and 31 Seconds later...

So when you are bowling you can set the powerplay between each over: I will need to see the batting card to see how it works with bowling! One wicket to go against the Kiwi's! C'mon Holland!

Bowled him!! Beauty!!! Anyway it seems you can indeed not ask for a batting power-play. Only the bowling side can! I haven't been able to find a way to do it! Somebody else?

Last edited by a moderator:

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Not much point in having a batting power play in 10 over games. Maybe in 50 overs games only.

Rafey

Mindstorm Studios Representative
Bowled him!! Beauty!!! Anyway it seems you can indeed not ask for a batting power-play. Only the bowling side can! I haven't been able to find a way to do it! Somebody else?
CR currently does not allow the batting side to pick a PP. This rule was introduced towards the end of 2008 as far as i know, and we had already implemented PPs the way they are right now.

D

Dutch

CR currently does not allow the batting side to pick a PP. This rule was introduced towards the end of 2008 as far as i know, and we had already implemented PPs the way they are right now.

Cheers Rafey! Not a big point. game is still very enjoyable with or without it.

Rafey

Mindstorm Studios Representative
Cheers Rafey! Not a big point. game is still very enjoyable with or without it.
We would have changed it had it been a small fix. You might be seeing it in some future patch :)

Rehan_24

Panel of Selectors
@Dutchad! Cant wait to have a match with you on CR. Played a match with u on Ashes 09. Seems like you are busy playing CR these days ;)

Users who are viewing this thread