Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
dude mine is on Legend Hardest, still too easy for that level
Both casual and career?

Man if thats the case I feel like a noob now..Not a slogger until required but on hardest the ball hurries up and playing to merit of ball becomes hard..

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Both casual and career?

Man if thats the case I feel like a noob now..Not a slogger until required but on hardest the ball hurries up and playing to merit of ball becomes hard..
Just played a BBL T20 on legend/hardest lost by 43 runs, did not hit one six (and boy did I try) AI hit plenty .. AI 165/9

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Just played a BBL T20 on legend/hardest lost by 43 runs, did not hit one six (and boy did I try) AI hit plenty .. AI 165/9
Nice..I usually prefer hardest but in this feels like I am more pre meditating than playing to merit so going on Hard now which feels balanced but slightly on easier side to go big..I would like some sort of balance between that hard and hardest..Playing to merit with ball hurrying up without the game modifiers though..Maybe increase time of aerial marker by 2-4 points maybe in hardest should be good balance I guess..

B

Bigby Wolf

That's more like it for me at legend hardest difficultly played a t20 game last night the AI scored 189/8 in 20 overs chasing that I only managed 123 all out ( was trying to hit sixes initially lost 5 wickets in the power play itself).
This is how it is for me at default match difficulty set to legend with batting hardest difficultly not sure how people are finding so easy to hit sixes.

Dean johnes

Club Captain
Yes its very enjoyable to score 400 in a T20 match because you know the real life teams do it all the time? Idiot

The batting is too easy, the balacne between bat and ball is off period.
Can u score 400 in 20 online I think u joking mate may be if u play with a beginner haha really want to see if u can.
Vedio man vedio no words show 400 in t20 online.

Dean johnes

Club Captain
Yes its very enjoyable to score 400 in a T20 match because you know the real life teams do it all the time? Idiot

The batting is too easy, the balacne between bat and ball is off period.
Mr respected jerm sir has declared that ai is so bad that 400 runs is easy to score t20.
Big ant seriously should look at mr jerm comment and improve ai bowling.

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I make 4-5 6s with 38 Ability Career player DBC 17 Batting was more balanced

Users who are viewing this thread