Story Bermuda - Cricket's New Superpower - Back on! New update! [C07]

Who Should Be Vice-Captain (And Skipper The Next Match)?

• Slowcoach (Saajid Mujahid)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • GrayNicolls (N. Davies)

• Madmick96 (M. Mick)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
It's just to tie up the Tri Series and prepare for the main point of the story, the attempt to qualify for ODI and Test status.

Brett_Lee

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Yeah its an interesting article. Keep up the great work. Cant wait for the upcoming games....

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Interesting news abt Simon and Zorax :p Looking forward to the next series. :cool:

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
:p I'm fine everyone, just a bit of anger toward Zorax but nothing major, although its quite cool being able to see you heart beating through and open wound in your chest ;)

I believe Zorax is to blame, his tipping off has landed him in trouble as he forgot to "tip off" on of his bookies, so they decided to teach him a lesson!

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
In a seemingly unrelated matter, stand in skipper ZoraxDoom was picked up by authorities at Johannesburg airport, apparently about to get on a flight to Athens. He was found wearing a fake wig, and several phone calls on his cell phone were traced to one Stephen Pappas (if no one gets the reference I'll be upset over wasted time). Head of investigations officer, the recently appointed Mark Shields said that the two were completely unrelated.
I didn't get it :(

Anyways, great to be back! My bank balance has dropped to a measly 2 bill, this should bring in some good revenue...

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I didn't get it :(

Anyways, great to be back! My bank balance has dropped to a measly 2 bill, this should bring in some good revenue...
Well you're from Dubai so I guess you're excused, I'm talking about Australian drug lord Tony Mokbel, who was arrested in Athens last week under the assumed name of Stephen Pappas, he was also wearing the most hideous wig which 'altered' his appearance.

Anyone who doesn't know who Mark Shields is has been living under a rock for the past few months.

Wildwil

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Nice article. Come on Simon be active. Get well soon

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Should be an update tomorrow at this stage guys, so get ready. What will the update be remains the question.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
World Cup looming as Bermuda to play friendly against USA

The Bermuda Cricket Board today announced that a friendly would be played soon against the USA, Cricket 07's worst team, to play their players into form before the upcoming World Cup in the West Indies. The Bermudans are expecting to crack 100 at least once in this tournament, and are also hoping to stop Dwayne Leverock, former start bowler and now the team dietician and fitness manager, from eating the team hotel, which he believes is made out of candy, due to its name; The Vom Inn (don't ask us why he thinks that).

The match against the USA will be a Twenty20, due to recently fit skipper Dean Sherr being unwilling to play a full 50 over match for a game that is tedious after 50. Sherr said that the Bermudans are looking to thrash the 'bloody yanks' and gain some experience and form for their players.

"We're hopefully going to get some good experience and play our worst players into form, so yeah mate, hopefully it all works out and we win, because I hate those bloody yanks." The rest of Sherr's interview continued in much the same manner, partially because the reporter asking the questions had short term memory loss.

In other news, vice captain ZoraxDoom was released from prison, after police decided that there was little to charge him with, as their case files had been mysteriously 'lost.' They've denied being paid off, and looked nice in their new leather jackets and golden watches.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Bermudans Announce Squad

Bermuda has announced its 13 man squad for the upcoming Twenty20 exhibition match against the USA, to be played in Barbados, as preparation for the World Cup. The squad features many expected names, and features Simon Barrow, who recently recovered from an injury. It is as follows, in no particular order (but with the best player first):

D. Sherr (c)
Z. Doom (vc)
W. Liebenberg (wk)
M. Rogers
D. Lee
Saajid Mujahid
S. Barrow
N. Davies
M. West
C. Spin
D. Leverock Jr
L. Hander
D. Dubb-Lynch

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Come on, don't let WildWil be the only guy replying, the match can't start until I hear someone complain that they aren't/are in the team.

Users who are viewing this thread