International Test Championship - Anyone up for New Zealand or Lanka?

Bounce

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
It has been in talks for so much time now, but the ICC just didn't seem to respond to it. Finally, Sharad Pawar, the new chief of the ICC has agreed to it.

sharad+pawar+realityviews.blogspot.com.jpg

Sharad Pawar talks about the newly announced tournament​

"We have planned to give a go the an International Test Championship. The entire ICC panel was against it, but it was just Mr. Bounce who insisted on it. How could we even think of going against Sir Bounce!" :D

As the title suggests, the top 8 nations of the cricketing world will battle it out in the most cherished form of cricket, the Test format.

I don't think I will need to mention the 8 teams participating. ;)

The sim to be used will be the same as bcvstheworld's World War III (ITC), with the only difference being me having an older version of it.

It won't really be a usual tournament. The matches will be simulated as in the real life with all the teams starting from 100 points. Just as the ICC rankings exist, we will be having our custom rankings and the team being at the top of the rankings chart after a specified amount of time/matches, will be crowned as the WORLD CHAMPIONS OF THE TESTS.

To apply for a team, post it here in the thread. No applications would be accepted for it if posted on my VM wall.
We might have multiple applications for one particular nation, but the preference would be given to those who belong to that nation or know well about that nation.
Your activity in the leagues' section would be considered too.

Bounce

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
India for me!
You might just not get the team considering your lack of activity during IPL S1.
Guys be aware that I am going to be very strict in choosing the managers for this cricket league.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I'm interested:)
For me,
India> South Africa> Australia> New Zealand.
Give me what ever you feel I'll suit for:).

Users who are viewing this thread