Best moments of the game

I played against one of my friends in 2 player. Got my first nick to the wicket keeper. Was so happy and laughed so much i forgot to appeal. So it was not given out, hahahaha:facepalm:cheers

My moment happened when I bowled an in swinging yorker at 151kmph at a left handed batsmen and bowled his middle stump literally out of the ground.

Have had quite a lot of 'WOW' moments in the game, but this is a delivery that I would always remember:

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a terrible shot to someone bowling left arm around lol

Have had quite a lot of 'WOW' moments in the game, but this is a delivery that I would always remember:

Meh...would have hit it out of the ground of it was me you were against. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh...would have hit it out of the ground of it was me you were against. :p

tumblr_mbybmqVSPD1rpcgwq.gif

I scored 141* from 63 balls on t20 for Melbourne stars when my AI partners where collapsing(189/7) and won the game for my side....the satisfaction after that match winning innings is WOW :cheers

I was on 47 in One Day game, when the umpire gave me a lbw. I challenged the decision and it was overturned luckily. Then I take 2 runs to end the over. Next over, first ball again lbw and again overturned lol! The next ball it was a clear lbw, but umpire didn't give out and the AI didn't bother to review and finally I got my nervous half-century.

Users who are viewing this thread