danny2502

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
My Personal Opinion
1. Football/Soccer
2. Rugby League
3. Cricket
4. Winter Sports
5. Horse Racing (It's Exciting When You Put A Bet On)

i think soccer should be called football through out the world as nearly every country in the world has a national team even small countries like Liechinstein even Iraq has a football team came fourth in the olympics i think

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
danny2502 said:
i think soccer should be called football through out the world as nearly every country in the world has a national team even small countries like Liechinstein even Iraq has a football team came fourth in the olympics i think
Nobody has a problem with soccer being called football. It is a form of football. The problem is that fans of that particular form of football seem to be under the delusion that no other form of football should be called football.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
JamesyJames3 said:
grrrrr!!!

You know how us passionate fans feel about that zorax :mad:

SO STOP IT!
No, Zorax can carry on. He is well within his rights to call association football soccer, as that is a standard alternative name for the sport.

JamesyJames3

International Coach
andrew_nixon said:
No, Zorax can carry on. He is well within his rights to call association football soccer, as that is a standard alternative name for the sport.

Well if it annoys the football fans amongst us maybe we should come too an agreement to call it it's rightful name - Football.

I wouldnt expect you to understand Andrew, if I remember correctly, you were the one who doe not like football at all? What kind of a man are ya? ;)

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
JamesyJames3 said:
Well if it annoys the football fans amongst us maybe we should come too an agreement to call it it's rightful name - Football.

I wouldnt expect you to understand Andrew, if I remember correctly, you were the one who doe not like football at all? What kind of a man are ya? ;)

It's rightful name is Association Football. I expect you to use this from now on, as you wish to call it by it's rightful name. Agreed? Or are you going to carry on being a total d!ck head?

As for your second full of crap paragraph. I am the kind of man who does not slavishly follow the crowd and is actually willing to look back at what, over the last few years, has become the most incredibly dull game to watch.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
top 5:
1) Cricket
2) Tennis
3) Basketball
4) Soccer (ha jamsey i said it and ive got andrew and hemmers to back me up :) )
5) Football (american).......don't really like it, but put it on there cuz i can't think of another sport right now...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I'll post later.

JamesyJames3

International Coach
Cricketman93 said:
top 5:
1) Cricket
2) Tennis
3) Basketball
4) Soccer (ha jamsey i said it and ive got andrew and hemmers to back me up :) )
5) Football (american).......don't really like it, but put it on there cuz i can't think of another sport right now...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I'll post later.

Meh, soccer is used by pretenders or non supporters. Those people mean nothing to me cricketman :p

Anyways my top 3 would be:

1 - Football
2 - Cricket
3 - Rugby League

JamesyJames3

International Coach
andrew_nixon said:
What happened to using the correct name?

That is the correct name, and i dont give a crap about any of your mumbo jumbo. So just leave it out.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
JamesyJames3 said:
That is the correct name, and i dont give a crap about any of your mumbo jumbo. So just leave it out.
But it isn't the correct name of the sport! The correct name of the sport that is played in, say, the Premier League is Association Football.

.::Stevo::.

International Coach
JamesyJames3 said:

Huh...A mans sport?? WTF are you talking about.....falling over because you hardly got touched isnt very manly!! well maybe for you;)

Personally i think a mans sport is AFL, Rugby codes and i may as well chuck in Grid Iron :boxing

Users who are viewing this thread