Best Young Bowler- Please post your ideas

Jit

International Cricketer
Dale Steyn for me cuz the way he has improved so much over 2years great bowler with a great pace

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Stuart broad was too young in 2007, he was good, but, couldn't detain yuvraj in that incident.. it was not his fault !! ..

aussie_ben91

School Cricketer
Mohammad Asif isn't far behind Dale Steyn. It's pretty close.

His average would be better then Steyn's if he didn't bowl on dead tracks in Pakistan.

The ammount of movement Asif gets off the seam is incrediable.

manee

Chairman of Selectors

His average would be better then Steyn's if he didn't bowl on dead tracks in Pakistan.

Steyn has done alright in Pakistan though, albeit in limited opportunities.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member

Shame he's a druggy......

Steyns far more dangerous, averages aren't everything you know Ben. Steyn's got more pace, swings the ball more, and doesn't take/smuggle illegal drugs.

6 x Afridi

Club Cricketer

Steyns far more dangerous, averages aren't everything you know Ben. Steyn's got more pace, swings the ball more, and doesn't take/smuggle illegal drugs.

i no tats one thing i dont like about shoaib and asif.
and now asif has been accused of holding a drug. and he told them an excuse. i hope hes not bull shiting

he makes pakistan look so bad him and shoaib.
pak had the best bowling attack ever. now i dont no, but its still good and the youngsters are lookin really great.

manee

Chairman of Selectors

Although Steyn is the better bowler, imo. Asif does seam it more and is more accurate.

WestIndian

vBookie Team
Well from the list complied:Asif, Edwards, and maybe a couple others have gone past 25, if that is the rule, then since I cannot select Edwards, I would go with Jerome Taylor, I believe that he is good in both forms of the game, not express pace like Edwards, but can bowl long spells, and take wickets, delivers a good slower ball, especially in ODIs and have done so against some of the best in t e game. But I like Malinga and Steyn as well.

Last edited:

aussie_ben91

School Cricketer

That's laughable coming from a Kevin Pietersen fan. How many times did he get KP out without KP scoring any runs off of him?

He completely destroyed him. Not to mention what he did to South Africa in South Africa, he was completely unplayable.

He also brought Sachin Tendulkar to his knees.

I really like both bowlers allot, there both on par.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
my 2 best bowler vote goes to asif he's line and length is perfect dunno about any English young bowler:p

Users who are viewing this thread