BGLCricket Don Bradman Cricket 14 League!

BGLMedia

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
@BGLMedia,
Will you guys be creating intl teams as well? Would make things easy for folks like me who can go in and download your teams rather than figure out the best players across multiple users & teams.

P.S. - Let us know your CA user name so we can search the squads using the user name.

Hey mate, we will be making International teams in the near future. Look us up on the Academy under BGLMedia. We will also be making a user called BGLCricket. :)

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just a collection of various players created by others...

I was going to post something about this clearly being a fairly poorly disguised way to get higher subscriber numbers on a YouTube channel or arbitrary 'likes' ona Facebook group by leaching off the PlanetCricket forums, but I can see there's real time and effort going into this endevour ;)

rishabh96

International Coach
Profile Flag
India
Take me in for PS3. Expected to take this game by beginning of April. :D

BGLMedia

Club Captain
I was going to post something about this clearly being a fairly poorly disguised way to get higher subscriber numbers on a YouTube channel or arbitrary 'likes' ona Facebook group by leaching off the PlanetCricket forums, but I can see there's real time and effort going into this endevour ;)

Haha, we have kind of laid off promoting to much for the youtube channel now, as we did realise it was kind of like the big bash and the bunnings warehouse replay! Apologies for that. But yeah we do put a fair bit of effort into the leagues and just gathering the players and making their stats better in such. So I guess cheers for noticing that :)

NoLeName

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Haha, we have kind of laid off promoting to much for the youtube channel now, as we did realise it was kind of like the big bash and the bunnings warehouse replay! Apologies for that. But yeah we do put a fair bit of effort into the leagues and just gathering the players and making their stats better in such. So I guess cheers for noticing that :)

He was being sarcastic mate

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I forgot to put the facetiousness in italics...

Users who are viewing this thread