Buying Don Bradman Cricket 14 in Asia

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Yeah I guess there's acceptance to consider too. To many people a smartphone is more essential than a video game, so if you're faced with buying a smartphone versus buying a games console for about the same money, I suppose most people would choose a smartphone.

fiction

County Cricketer
Phone attracts both genders and the age group is broader compared with gaming consoles, which generally attract guys in their teens or 20s. Besides, a phone is a necessity, therefore when people know they need a phone, they generally go for an expensive one for the added functionality and status quo. And, as many people pirate games in the subcontinent, they generally game on their laptop or pc, which further decreases the demand of consoles.

Last edited:

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
And, as many people pirate the game in the subcontinent, they generally game on their laptop or pc, which further decreases the demand of consoles.

Sadly so true, especially in the case of DBC14 unfortunately :mad

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Phone attracts both genders and the age group is broader compared with gaming consoles, which generally attract guys in their teens or 20s. Besides, a phone is a necessity, therefore when people know they need a phone, they generally go for an expensive one for the added functionality and status quo. And, as many people pirate games in the subcontinent, they generally game on their laptop or pc, which further decreases the demand of consoles.

Yeah, totally agree with that. I was pointing to the fact that a lot of people can afford these expensive cell phones but they might not spend the same on a game or a gaming console even if they have the money to buy them. My point was that there is more to piracy than just affordability and availability of authentic copies. That might have been the case 10 years back but surely not the case now. Getting copies online is very easy and retail stores are not uncommon either. A lot of those pirates can surely afford these games. Its more of a cultural issue now than pure economics. People perceive games to be an immature hobby and something not worth spending which is the main reason for low sales.

Umpire

School Cricketer
Is there any possibility I can buy the PC version of the game in Pakistan under PKR 2000/- ($20)?

Users who are viewing this thread