Big Ant working on Cricket Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wondering when is the launch day that they have specified on their website referring to?!

God this game is a joke, nothing in months. No screen shots or gameplay, bigant i have no faith in you. I know some of the pc people did not like ic2010 but i still think its a good game and i hope codemasters release a new one in the next 12 months. I still think if trickstar keep making cricket games then the future of cricket games will improve slowly. Better than nothing guys.:spy:lol:D:noway

They have got to be aiming for a late World Cup release now for sure?
Either THAT or next years summer.

Generally, companies release a screenshot and a trailer for their games from 4 months to 2 years before releasing their game. Applies to sports games too.

Can someone tell me if Codemasters is coming up with a cricket game during the world cup??

I know why bigant have not come out with news about there future cricket game. When the stupid aus team lost the ashes by a long way, bigant said to themselfs god aus suck at cricket at the moment lets see how they do in the world cup and if they do well then we will release it later in the year.:D:lol

I know why bigant have not come out with news about there future cricket game. When the stupid aus team lost the ashes by a long way, bigant said to themselfs god aus suck at cricket at the moment lets see how they do in the world cup and if they do well then we will release it later in the year.:D:lol

hahahah but i guess they shouldn't be looking at an individual market. If they want to make profit out of it then it must be the global market they must be aiming right?

ya it makes no logic.. I wonder why they dont make a good cricket game when there is so much fan following. I know the following is not as big as fifa but still they should be making games on a big sports like Cricket
It has following greater than NFL for sure...

ya it makes no logic.. I wonder why they dont make a good cricket game when there is so much fan following. I know the following is not as big as fifa but still they should be making games on a big sports like Cricket
It has following greater than NFL for sure...
Greater 'following' sure. But much less of a market that's willing to pay $60 for it.

That said, Big Ant are releasing an AFL game this year, so Cricket's certainly a much bigger market than AFL is.

Victorian government helps out Aussie studios - News at GameSpot

"Five dev houses to receive share of a A$330,000 grant from Film Victoria to fund their next projects; Wicked Witch, Big Ant among the recipients."

Table Top Cricket, by Big Ant Studios. "This PlayStation Network and Xbox Live game takes a fun and addictive approach to table top cricket while pushing the online aspects of the consoles and bringing players together in a world cup," the studio said.

Table top?

The Title of thread should now be changed
"Once upon a time Bigant Studios were developing a cricket game" :thumbs

Last edited:
haha lol ^

I have high hopes with Australlian Studios developing a fresh cricket game but really getting frustrated day by day after seeing now updates at all.

I think they waiting till the australian world cup is announced...lol!!! that could be the reason they delaying this... but i wouldn't mind if the game is excitment and reality of the game is good...like in ic 10 there isn't any sort of excitment in commentary is boring and he'll be talking rubbish where as somethig alse would be happening in the game...

i hope this game comes very close to what ea sports gave us with a bit better in cricket 07 with better graphics... like manof the match,man of the series and injuries... and i aslo it would be real cool if a player gains like two skill points if he win a man of the match and three skill points if he wins a player of the series in a tornament... i also think they should include tours like a mangement mode in fifa football games...
that will be awsome i hope they soon come out with a releasing date and some screen shots...l!!!

ya alot need to be done on cricket games. I wonder why no one is paying attention to cricket games. There should be domestic leagues in it like English County , Australian and IPL. There should be a manager mode like we have in Fifa where we control the overall performance of the team and also manage players. Actually there is no much involvement in cricket games. They all are like kind of boring games. In Fifa you have too much to do but in cricket games play one two cups and then u r done with the game.
No season no nothing... so alot of attention is required. It is really sad EA is not working because they make really good games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread