Big Ant working on Cricket Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Cool a new cricket game but no screen shots or big features yet, plus only a few months away. Still i will buy it because i buy any cricket game. I hope its better that ic2010 but ic2010 is a good game so good luck to them. Maybe this one will rock online and ic2010 will still rock offline. time will tell.ps if anyone knows news about this game please tell us, because this game came out of no where.:banana2:spy:D

Cheweydog_aust

Club Cricketer
If Big Ant got some of the Staff from Transmission who made Ashes 09, maybe the game will be better. Remember they did make a patch for the Glitches but CODIES didnt release for xbox/ps3 & PC only got Beta patches

If only codies would of atleast updated there server for PC users

But seems Big Ant RLL Live isnt nothing to get excited about, not much diff from RL3 on Wii (sidhe made it) There seems to be some Glitches

BTW: Big Ant releasing games to fast for my liking Prob a RUSH job for xmas

csnbharathi

School Cricketer
Correct me if i am wrong, the aussies are going to get 2 games this december?
IC2010 & this one.

Params7

International Cricketer
Yup. Its going to be funny because Coddies are going to release IC10 with a literally broken online, so if Big Ant can release something with decent gameplay with a working online, it should easily sell more.

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Great News. I wonder how different the game will be from other Cricket sims. I just hope they give a fresh new look to the genre.

Afriditown07

Club Cricketer
Summer here in Torontos almost up :)
Looking forward to seeing screen shots of this game
It's not going to be released for Wii, right? :(

Last edited:

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
Mattw, any chance of a interview soon with big ant studios. The last one was great and if you or someone on pc could do that then maybe codemasters and trickstar will get of there lazy ass and fix ic 2010 before the aus release. Then maybe for xmas we all can have 2 different and good cricket games. I dont think this new cricket game will be great but good maybe.ps any screen shots would be great. My guess is its the same engine as ther NRL game plus there AFL one. Its cheaper that way. Anyway looking forward to see the game in action, a new cricket game is always fun to see at the start, till you play most of them hahahahaha.:spy

harrisb

International Coach
As BigAnt studios are based in Australia, is this game likely to only be released in Australia or will it be released in the UK as well.

Another doubt i have with this game, is that it says 'Cricket as you've never seen it before', I hope that this is with regards to graphical improvements from games such as IC2010, but it could be a game that has 'tweaked' the rules of proper cricket to try to make the game appeal to a wider audience.

Params7

International Cricketer
You're saying it could be more casual/arcadey right? As long as the gameplay is fun, it doesn't matter. IC10 offline is good simulation of the real stuff, it'd be good to have some variety. As long as there is SOME strategy and depth (unlike the EA arcade cricket games) it could be worth buying.

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
They never said its a arcade game guys but a guess it is. They have NRL and AFL to so not much time to do a sim. The NRL game is out here in aus, looks good but i dont like NRL much and hate AFL. I hope they release a trailer soon now NRL is out.:eek::banana2

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
^They at least announce the title of their product. I am eagerly awaiting a press release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread