Bin Laden is Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pcfan123

Pakistani news being the key word.

----------

oh and Ollie they DNA test him based on samples from his family, the majority of the Bin Ladens are actually pro American and heavily invested here financially at least.

----------

lol they just reported here about fake images of Bin Laden being shown on Pakistani TV.

seriously, no journalistic integrity at all over there.

btw some random dude accidently tweeted the raid, he lives in the city and tweeted about an explosion when the raid was going on lol

----------

interesting questions being raised about Bin Laden being found where rich retired Pakistani military officers live.

----------

530fcb82-718d-4e51-ae9b-8f4a136355b0.jpg

----------

funny quote on facebook

Sorry it took so long to get you a copy of my birth certificate...

*puts on glasses*

I was busy killing Osama Bin Laden

YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA?AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

harrisb

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm watching Sky News (in England), and an AFP source is saying that Bin Laden was asked to surrender before being shot.

And what a turn around it will have in terms of US Politics, it will take a lot for Obama not to get re-elected now.

P

pcfan123

Defining image for me:
attachment.php

Great speech from Obama as well.

Matt I think you just caught CNN rehashing old footage. There is a Bush Cheney 2000 political banner in that picture, this is most deffo not from tonight.

Alert the press! (other than CNN :p)

----------

I'm watching Sky News (in England), and an AFP source is saying that Bin Laden was asked to surrender before being shot.

And what a turn around it will have in terms of US Politics, it will take a lot for Obama not to get re-elected now.

yea that seemed to be the plan,

this was released a few months ago, they never planned on taking him alive, it would have been a nightmare and a political circus about where to try him, under what laws etc.

Im glad they just shot him, ding dong the witch is dead

Holder: Osama bin Laden won't be taken alive | National | Chron.com - Houston Chronicle

Attorney General Eric Holder told Congress on Tuesday that Osama bin Laden will never face trial in the United States because he will not be captured alive.

Biggy

Panel of Selectors
I imagine it must be a great day for you Mark, being an American. Public holiday? :thumbs

P

pcfan123

lol no public holiday, just a lot of hung over people Monday morning

----------

I liked David Cameron's reaction

"Of course, nothing will bring back those loved ones that families have lost to terror.

"But at least they know the man who was responsible for these appalling acts is no more.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Matt I think you just caught CNN rehashing old footage. There is a Bush Cheney 2000 political banner in that picture, this is most deffo not from tonight.
Nope, it was through a very clear pan across the whole crowd (took the screenshot at that point deliberately after seeing the banner) - so someone picked up their old banner and went to the White House. There's plenty of people who can't bring themselves to credit Obama.

Attached a small video of it...

Attachments

• cnn.zip
    2.9 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Out of interest, this DNA testing, what were they crossing it with to prove it is OBL? Where have they got another piece of his DNA from?

His dead sister. They could have tested it against other members of his family connected with the Saudi Royal Family.

Think the "celebrations" are a bit over the top to be honest, yes he's dead but there's more where he came from and we are no where close to debilitating Al Qaeda and other terrorist networks.

Last edited:

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
YAY...great news...:)
This man has died once on Earth and I pray to God that he should die 10 times the no. of hairs on his head and on his beard in hell.:yes

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The leader gone, and now to exterminate the rest of the fried chickening Al-Qaeda terrorists!

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Wow O Wow , this is just fried chickening amazing ! On your face , bastard !!! Or , should I rather say 'On your eyes' ?? :p . Obama has literally retained his place for the upcoming years and thoroughly deserves it too . :thumbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread