Bin Laden is Dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
the thing thats worrying me the most is the "retaliation".

this whole operation and his death has unfortunately, made him a martyr among the extremists. i would've preferred if they had captured him alive, tortured him (waterboarding to be precise) and all made him go through all the sufferings and the hardships that the innocent muslim brothers went through due to his deeds.

rot him in a jail for life....make him so miserable, he should be begging for his death and an end to his miserable life.

I agree with that as well, but the West is far too soft and politically correct to even consider that. These guys want to die, so they can meet their God - well, don't give them the satisfaction. But as I said, it's far simpler to just do away with him.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Seems like people in Pakistan are making him a martyr and are speaking of retaliation and all of that nonsensical stuff. So a retaliation will surely happen. Countries like India too need to gear up for the effects of this incident (because of our close promixity to Pakistan and the ease with which they can infiltrate us, we have to be very careful too). Attacking US is tougher than attacking us, so they will show what they are capable of in countries like ours.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Seems like people in Pakistan are making him a martyr and are speaking of retaliation and all of that nonsensical stuff. So a retaliation will surely happen. Countries like India too need to gear up for the effects of this incident (because of our close promixity to Pakistan and the ease with which they can infiltrate us, we have to be very careful too). Attacking US is tougher than attacking us, so they will show what they are capable of in countries like ours.

Good point. All countries need to be on the guard - they will try something I'm sure of it.

1iram1

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Finally, after all these years, Osama is gone!
However, many people in my school (mostly Pakis and Afghanis) call him a hero for what he did.:eek: They just wouldn't agree that Osama is dead.

P

pcfan123

I have to say American tolerance for Pakistan's bullshitt is now at critical mass. They have some serious explaining to do

sami ullah khan

Panel of Selectors

Only a few extremist groups here hail him as a martyr. The Taliban have released a statement that Pakistan is their first revenge target. It will be the masses of my ravaged country that will again have to bear the brunt of Alqaeda and Taliban retaliation. The heads of our Agencies and Armed forces will not pay for their involvement in supporting Bin Laden. Common men, women and Children will suffer as they have been suffering since 2000.

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
Think the "celebrations" are a bit over the top to be honest, yes he's dead but there's more where he came from and we are no where close to debilitating Al Qaeda and other terrorist networks.

This sums it up for me.

Yes he's now dead and the closure that a lot of Americans are feeling will be great, but after 9/11 how many attacks did he mastermind in comparison to all the other terrorism leaders out there?

In terms of fighting terrorism, I think the emotion of some people is far outwaying how little an impact this is actually going to have on it.

kashan123999

has said thanks for this post
Though i hate bin laden because due to him...we have suffered a lot....but i still think that their are two things, it's whether a shame for ISI....or all of his death news is a ████....Sorry but for being a Big fan of ISI more than a pakistani...i will not believe in the former thing :)
I mean CIA asked ISI to do operations in AFGHANISTAN when they were failing there....(not going in context of the operations)

----------

Osama-bin-Hood is dead :)

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Any official thing out?

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Like, before he was buried into the sea a photo of him or something.

Themer

Chairman of Selectors
Like, before he was buried into the sea a photo of him or something.

Photo's exist but the USA doesn't want to release them at the moment. There's some vague rumours that they will release pictures should anyone doubt the veracity of their claims

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread