Bitters Star urges teammates to do it for legends

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Cricsim's greatest ever bowler, and Melbourne Bitters paceman, aus5892, has urged his teammates to win this week's First Class final for retiring Bitters legends, he said this week whilst celebrating AFL side, Geelong Football Club's Premiership by joining in on Mad Monday for the Cats. aus said that the win would be an emotional farewell for his teammates, who have been at the club for its two First Class Trophys, and will be a part of a perhaps record breaking 3rd successive win.

"It's going to be a great game, no doubt about it. We've got to win this one for our retiring champs, the great Duffarama, our super all-rounder, and our one day wicketkeeper and ex-opener Squiz. Unfortunately Duff is moving on from his life in cricsim, and Squiz is leaving too, but it's time for us to break this record and win for the boys."

Responding to speculation that his skipper, and opening bowling partner rickyp would retire, aus5892 said that there was no way it would happen.

"Marko, as he is known in the real world, is definitely not leaving. He's been quiet of lately, but next season he will be back and tearing it up once again. There's simply no doubt that he and I are the greatest opening bowling combination the world of cricsim has ever seen, without him there would be no Bitters. He has assured me that he will join me in tearing it up next season."

AFL star Gary Ablett Jnr, with the cats on Monday, said that he too would be emotional seeing the farewell of the team's aggressor, Squiz, and the calm but ever hillarious duffarama, leave the scene once and for all.

"Duff has always been one of my favourites, behind aus5892 of course. It will be very sad to see him go. I've been a huge Bitters fan since they came to be, and they have been there since the start, and I've enjoyed every moment. I fondly remember catching one of Squiz's many sixes, and watching training when a bouncer from aus hit Squiz on the helmet, and he threw his cricket bat at aus, who then started swearing at him, and then a brawl broke out and brad352 threw a set of stumps at Simbazz's head. Those were great times."

It will be an emotional farewell for the stars this week when the game begins on Wednesday.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
and then a brawl broke out and brad352 threw a set of stumps at Simbazz's head

I kinda remember that, but its all fuzzy, should i be worried? Or should i be more worried about finding a helmet which fits, i seemingly have a wood-feeling lump on the top of my head. :p

Lame joke ok :p

Yup, we have to do it for the Legends, and not those scallys who we've beat many times :p

wolf

International Cricketer
Supersoakers aim to spoil Bitters party

Supersoakers will be the underdogs in tommorow's Cric Sim FC Final, but they will fight tooth and nail to win the title against the team which some 'Soakers players are calling the 'Cheating Convicts'. When asked about the cheating nature of the cric sim, which is solely run by Bitters players, and is (depending on who believe) matched fixed in favour of the Bitters, Supersoakers manager Sohum just grunted rudely, but, when approached captain Evertonfan has some unfriendly words to say. "It's just not cricket. It is clear they are up to something. Whether it is making their averages bigger than the opposistion, or something else, I don't know, but this is meant to be an even game, so why do they win every time?" There are also rumours scary Soakers all-rounder Nightprowler is up to something to counteract the Bitters blatent cheating. When approached he said "All I am saying is that the only way you can fight fire is with fire. Now butt off."

Expect fireworks.

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
Will be sad to see Duff and Squiz go as they were very integral part of Bitters line-up. Bitters ftw.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I kinda remember that, but its all fuzzy, should i be worried? Or should i be more worried about finding a helmet which fits, i seemingly have a wood-feeling lump on the top of my head. :p

Lame joke ok :p

Yup, we have to do it for the Legends, and not those scallys who we've beat many times :p
It was last year Simbo, when you were terrible!

Users who are viewing this thread