Blake's Balls

blake

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Everybody loves Blake's balls so I thought I'd finally give them all to you. :D

I've created various different balls for test matches. Bored of red balls? So am I! That's why I made some fun ones. These are not for ODI matches!

Balls Available:

Pink
Blue
Green
White
Black
Invisible

Invisible is far my favourite, just play it on every ball. You never know if you're going to get out or what's happening. :laugh

PREVIEW: Invisible Ball in action! ZOMG WATCH OUT FOR INVISIBLE!

InvisibleBall.png

Unfortunately, the easy download size for each of these is 11MB, which is too much. So, you have to follow my instructions - it might be a bit harder to get it set up.

Step 1:
Download the awesome utility created by matlhDam, DownThePUB. You can find it at this link.

Substep 1:
If you do not have WinZip or 7Zip installed, you might need to download it to extract DownThePUB. For me, WinZip failed to extract the file, but 7Zip worked fine. 7Zip can be found here.

Step 2:
Install DownThePUB, by following all instructions.

Step 3:
Download the Blake's Balls ZIP, and extract it with 7Zip or Winrar.

Step 4:
The ball files will be saved as 24f9d143 (Blue).png or 24f9d143 (Black).png, etc. These are just so you know which one is which! Now, rename the file o the ball colour that you want to use, and delete the colour in the name. So, basically, rename the ball file to 24f9d143.png.

Step 5:
Open DownThePUB. Select the Open PUB, and then scroll to your Xplosiv folder. It is normally found at C:\Program Files\Xplosiv\International Cricket Captain 2009\

Step 6:
Open the file that says PlayerPC.PUB.

Step 7:
There should be a bunch of file names on the side now, mostly letters and strings. Scroll through it until you find the one that says 24f9d143. It should be a picture of a red ball.

Step 8:
Select the 'Import' button, located next to the 'Save As' button and just below all the tabs in the top left hand corner.

Step 9:
Browse to the Blake's Balls file that you have extracted and select the colou ball that you want.

Step 10:
The coloured ball should replace the red ball. Now, up the top, press 'Save PUB'.

Step 11:
Start ICC, and voila!

So - say I wanted to play with an invisible ball. I download the .zip of Blake's Balls and extract it. I leave all the other ball files the same, but I rename the Invisible ball to 24f9d143.png. Then I would just open it with DownThePUB and save the PUB file.

I know it's a lot of steps, but it could've easily been put into 4 steps, I just wanted to make it nice and easy to read (!)

Have fun!

Attachments

• Blake's Balls.zip
    90.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Epic Title LOL.

Ummmm....Wanna put "Cricket" somewhere in it? :p

Users who are viewing this thread