BLC '99 Supporters

vibes992000

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
BLC 99 the best Cricket Game Till Now.EA 07,05 & BLIC 05,07 Suck big time.What Zimrahil said is absolutely true the crowd atmosphere the sound of crowd clapping when we hit a 4 or 6 was fab! and oh how can i forget the legendry commentry and Classic matches man takes me back to my old days when i used to play BLC full day.
Yes very much same opinions here too..

coolz_hari

International Coach
guys really i love this game.i m playing this game after long long time. i think it has the best game play . I will feel very happy if anyone can provide updated version of squads ,commentry & kits... at least plz give some tutorials about them.

Thank u

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Love this game for life. Enough said.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Anyone know where I can get this game? Is it available to download anywhere or buy?

KBC

Panel of Selectors
Anyone know where I can get this game? Is it available to download anywhere or buy?

I saw it for sale maybe at cricketgames.com (?) I don't know if it is exactly, but i saw it somewhere.

stevo1

Club Cricketer
I have SWC 99, but it won't work on XP, I have tried some things by googling and on here and either links don't work or the patches are for Brian Lara 99.

Any help much appreciated.

coolz_hari

International Coach
I have SWC 99, but it won't work on XP, I have tried some things by googling and on here and either links don't work or the patches are for Brian Lara 99.

Any help much appreciated.

stevo i am using BL99 in windows 7 beta version also. so it should work in windows xp. i will upload the xp patch i have . try this & tell me whether it works .

coolz_hari added 3 Minutes and 50 Seconds later...

hello stevo here is the patch for windows xp . you just extract it & install the .exe file to your codemmaster's root directory

zSHARE - Windows XP Patch.zip

cheers

any quaries i am always willing to help you

stevo1

Club Cricketer
Mate, it doesn't work because I have the SHANE WARNE 99 copy, I need a fix for it because the Brian Lara patches don't work for it.

Any more help much appreciated :)

coolz_hari

International Coach
Mate, it doesn't work because I have the SHANE WARNE 99 copy, I need a fix for it because the Brian Lara patches don't work for it.

sorry mate . i have BL99 not SW99 so i am unable to help you..i will try to get the patch of sw 99.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia

The fix is on the disc itself. For some reason the exes that are installed by the game are different to the ones on the disc. So all you have to do to get it running on XP is copy the exe files that are on the disc. I can't tell you which folder because I've got my SWC 99 disc out to find it has got a huge crack in it and my computer won't read it.

All I know is that I got it working without downloading anything.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
does anyone know where i can buy this game ??

on the internet, in mumbai etc...anything would do..

Users who are viewing this thread