BLC Patch Ideas

Ste (old)

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
While I was playing BLC today, I had an idea for all you commentary makers.

It is annoying when the commenator calls a 4 before the ball goes for 4 even when it does not look certain that it will. Why dont you put a few seconds of silence before the words in the 4 and 6 sound files so that the "Thats a 4" or whatever is only said when the ball crosses the line.

Why not put the kind of music played at ODIs after the words as well? eg. Mambo No.5, There She goes etc.

Anyone have any other patch ideas?

Ste

salman

School Cricketer
hi
can u guys do some thing about run rate.. we have only required rate when batting second... can u do run rate option when batting first?

sachinc

School Cricketer
I think we should have something for no ball(both oversteppings and over the shoulder balls in a one day match).
Also, it would be gr8 to have overthrows and inaccurate throws

zimrahil (old)

Club Cricketer
hey guys
Ste made a great point in this topic

ie - It is annoying when the commenator calls a 4 before the ball goes for 4 even when it does not look certain that it will. Why dont you put a few seconds of silence before the words in the 4 and 6 sound files so that the "Thats a 4" or whatever is only said when the ball crosses the line.

Has anyone even attempted this, or cannot it be done.

I hope it can be done, because it would mean having to run more often when the fielder is chasing the ball to the boundary - ie more realistic

Ben

Club Cricketer
All these are in the .bnk files - which can only be opened partly by Goldwave. When u open these files it is very bad quality sound and would take a long time to edit; u wwould also have to change around crowd noises,eg when u play in the subcontinent u can tell it's a four or six when u hit it by the crowd's roar.
I don't think there is anyway to edit .CAA files which are the sound files in EASports cricket games,as I think the sound effects are better in those games.

Users who are viewing this thread