[BLIC] Planetcricket.net League

wicked, ill play as soon as i get home from work :D

Somerset_Rule said:
just keep my team as it is - i m not very good at all this computer things. i ll try and install these patches, which ones should i use?

Ok Somerset Rule, Default India lineup for you... AI selected bowlers ok? I will start the game soon.

By the way, here is how you can apply various patches for BLIC,

Installing BLIC/RPIC Patches

Also, the readme files contain relevant information as well

Hope this helps;)
Lucky

Lankans get early breakthroughs, but Pakistan recover

* All images hosted by http://www.imageshack.us

Pakistan got off to a great start as Hameed hit Vaas for a four through third man on the very first delivery. Unlike the last match Pakistan played, Hameed wasn't the only Pakistani opener to score runs. Razzaq joined in on the action this time, and together they scored 17 runs off of the first over. Where Razzaq captilised on this chance to redeem himself after that horrible display of batting in the first match, Hameed did the opposite and proved to his critics how inconsistent he is with his batting as Zoysa was able to get an edge out of him in an attempt to play an out swinging delivery towards mid-wicket.

As Vaas kept getting smacked on one end, Zoysa did his best to keep things under control on the other. In such an attempt, he was able to trap Malik leg before (which was clearly out) but umpire Rudy Koertzen gave him another life, which didn't last long as Zoysa bowled Malik out on the next ball.

With Razzaq and Inzamam on the crease now, and Zoysa having been done with his first and very destructive spell, Pakistan was able to make a comeback from being down 44/2 to 119/2 in less than 8 overs. This runrate, however, was still much too low compared what Sri Lankan batsmen are capable of. To make matters worse, Razzaq was bowled out by Dilshan soon after reaching his 50.

From this point on, no matter what the cost, Pakistani batsmen kept raising the runrate. Inzamam hit Murali for two consecutive sixes just after reaching his second 50 of this tournament. In a greedy attempt to raise the runrate, Inzamam, Yousef, and Afridi (all seemed to be in good form) were thrown out due to bad running. At this moment, with Younis and Moin on the crease, 200 seemed to be a feasible score. But with some great timely hitting in the last two overs of the inning, these two were able to take it past 200 finishing the inning at 219/7.

earlywickets6lm.jpg

razzaq4yf.jpg

inzi0ny.jpg

summary7oj.jpg

batting0bm.jpg

bowling1pt.jpg

Attachments

• SL vs PAK - 2nd Inning.zip
    5.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Well here is my teaminfo file or the next game, Jason Gillespie has been replaced by Shaun Tait ;)

I have started the next game and it is in Sydney.
Ricky Ponting called heads and won, Australia sent India in to bat.

@Somerset_Rule : I left your team as the default Best 11 lineup is that okay?

Here is my lineup now after the Teaminfo file.

Hayden
Gilchrist
Ponting
Martyn
Symonds
Clarke
Katich
Hogg
Tait
Lee
McGrath

Bowlers:
Tait
Lee
McGrath
Hogg
Clarke

Attachments

• Australia Teaminfo.zip
    1.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Aus Vs Ind.zip
    5.1 KB · Views: 1
Not much happened in the game, Styris got 24 off 9, fleming was a bit slow having trouble hitting the ball getting 24 off 25. astle got 12 off 14.

Harmison 1 for none off 1 and hoggard getting hte only wicket going for 31 off 3 so he was quite expenisve. but new zealand win comfortably in 7.2 overs

One of my easier matches :D few drop catches and catches off no balls cracked me up other than that sorry i didn't lose any more wickets :D
cricket1.jpg

cricket2.jpg

cricket3.jpg

South Africa VS Westindies - 1st Innings

The Pictures tell the story ;)

MatchB-0.jpg

MatchB-1.jpg

MatchB-2.jpg

MatchB-3.jpg

MatchB-4.jpg

Attachments

• South Africa VS West Indies.zip
    5.8 KB · Views: 1
Holy cow:eek: ! Did you really play on test level? Now thats a :boxing lol!

Sri Lanka VS. Pakistan

Well it was a great match. Sri Lanka had a beautiful start and became a bit reckless in the middle but Dilshan kept it together and drove Sri Lanka home.

CRICKET2005-11-0919-32-00-39.jpg

CRICKET2005-11-0919-31-59-45.jpg

CRICKET2005-11-0919-31-57-31.jpg

Wildwil said:
Holy cow:eek: ! Did you really play on test level? Now thats a :boxing lol!

Obviously it was on test level :mad:. The President of the League to be playing in slog mode is not a good idea :D :D . You have to get a feel for the test level and then it goes fine.

if he wasn't playing on test level then south africa would have the same problem trying to get that score.

looks like it will be a good match if they do :D

So close Yet so far.

South Africa have come so close to chasing down a massive total,but the Windies prevailed. On a belta of a wicket, the Windies set a huge 309 for the Proteas to chase. At the start of the innings, even trying to get this target was out of the question. Smith and De Villiers had other plans in mind, with the first over going for 15 runs. They had a massive 183 run parthership which was ended with Smith holing out for 82. De Villiers went on to make a well deserved hundred, only to be dismissed by chipping a ball to mid-on. South Africa were going at 13 an over, and the asking rate was around 17 and climbing. In strode Kallis who smacked 50 runs off 20 balls, and suddenly South Africa looked like they might snatch victory. A very tidy over from Best ensured that South Africa would be needing 11 runs off 2 balls to win the match. With Kallis facing it seemed all to easy, and he smacked the first ball for a one bounce four, now SA could only tie the match. He needed six off the final ball, and he tried to lift the ball over cover but it nipped away and caught the outside edge, giving second slip an easy chance. South Africa lose by 6 runs. Smith said it was a great performance by the batsmen, but SA are now in deep trouble in the league in having lost 2 from 2.

I am sorry that I did not get screenies of the batting and bowling sheets, i pressed 2 before i had a chance to. Stupid mistake. Will get them next time.

Attachments

• Cricket 2005-11-10 21-49-26-20.JPG
    Cricket 2005-11-10 21-49-26-20.JPG
    22.2 KB · Views: 41
  • Cricket 2005-11-10 21-59-13-12.JPG
    Cricket 2005-11-10 21-59-13-12.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 47
  • Cricket 2005-11-10 22-00-22-32.JPG
    Cricket 2005-11-10 22-00-22-32.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Woah! How do you bat so well? I can't even get past 100!!!

practice makes perfect skateboarder :)

just like to say i am moving this weekend so if anything happens between now and monday then i wont c it :)

ill be back on monday afternoon

Users who are viewing this thread