Ten10 Cricket Cup - Thrilling conclusion in the final! It's cricket!

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
61132d1251283649-ten10-cricket-cup-random-number-cricket-ten10.jpg

Welcome to PlanetCricket's low budget cricket league! There's no weird vCash trading or drafts here, just a few people and some random number fun.

The rules are simple,

A random number generator will pick a number between 1 and 6.

1 - a run
2 - two runs
3 - three runs
4 - four runs
5 - out
6 - six runs

The bowling team will also pick a number other than 5 to be the bonus ball. If that number is rolled, then it is re-rolled, with the batting team's number meaning a wicket, if you roll a 5 again though, it is a no ball.

So if one team is bowling and they choose 3, and the other team chose 6, you'd need to roll a 3 then a 6 to get a wicket.

This repeats 5 times (or more if there are no balls) for an over and then that repeats 9 times to make the ten overs

Each team will also decide a single over powerplay, for bowlers that means that both numbers are instant outs, and for batsmen that means 5 becomes a dot ball and the other number is a no ball.

Hopefully that all makes sense. As the title says it is Ten10 cricket, but most matches probably won't last that long.

A win is 2 points for your team, bowling the other team out below 50 is a bonus point, and losing gets you nothing. Draws will be decided by a coin toss, the home team in each contest will chose heads or tails to decide if they bat or bowl first.

At the end of the competition, the highest two teams on the ladder will play off for 1,000,000 vCash.

My custom simulator will sim all the games, you can get a copy attached to the end of this post.

r3.png

Attachments

• ten10.jpg
    ten10.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 970
  • DICECSIM.zip
    30.8 KB · Views: 168

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
lol. I really don't understand half of that to be honest but a mill vcash prize will make me join.

My team name will be the Dangerous Demons. I hate coming up with names.

Covvy

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Tasmanian Twits

I always used to play this game when I was little on a long trip or something in a car.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
lol. I really don't understand half of that to be honest but a mill vcash prize will make me join.
Well it means that each match you need to tell me a number between 1 and 6 that isn't 5 and whether you'd rather bat or bowl first, and for half your matches, you need to pick heads or tails as well.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
My team name will be the Dangerous Demons. I hate coming up with names.
Tasmanian Twits
Wierd Winkers
Banana Boys
Frankie Boyle's Beard
Welcome.

Team Name:- Royal Crusaders.
Name rejected. After the IPL, I'm sick of names with Royal in them.

My team name will be - Amiya's XI.
Name rejected. Boring.

Users who are viewing this thread