[BLIC] Planetcricket.net League

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
planetcricketnetleague6xi.jpg

After the total failure of the original BLIC League, it's back. New and improved, and sponsored by Planetcricket.net!

rules0co.jpg

The rules of the League are much the same as before, with a few changes. The home team conduct the toss, and the team that wins it chooses what to do. If the home team win it and choose to bat, then they play the innings as a batting match, where all you do is bat. However, if the home team win the toss and chooses to bowl, they play the innings as a bowling match, where all you do is bowl.The same rules apply if the away team win the toss. After the innings the saved match file must be sent to the other team at least twenty-four hours before the deadline. All matches will be played on Saturdays, with a deadline of Wednesday. This gives time to post team line-ups during the week, and make any realistic storylines. You could even sledge in a furious newspaper battle! Failure to abide by these rules will result in points being deducted. Matches will only be ten overs per side on test match difficulty!

teams6vz.jpg

There are fewer teams than before. Some minnows have been eliminated to try and improve registration rates.

Australia
England
India
New Zealand
Pakistan
South Africa
Sri Lanka
West Indies

additionalinfo7wt.jpg

You can post which team you would like to be. Teams in BOLD are taken. If you have any questions, please send me a Private Message.

Last edited:

woosaah

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Ill be New Zealand this time :)

i look forward to this kinda disapointed about the other one :)

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

The officials are appealing to the supporters to encourage teams to register for the Planetcricket.net League.

template6yx.jpg

Despite injury worries, the Pakistan fans are optimistic for the Planetcricket.net League.

lg_fans_all_01.jpg

At a local domestic match, Australian fans are excited about their country entering the Planetcricket.net League.

10_fans_hill.jpg

The New Zealand fans are in a party mood ahead of their first match.

S

sarmad

man i donot have full-version yet..can i register ma-self ???

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

To improve availability rates, the full version of either Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 or Ricky Ponting International Cricket 2005 is required to register for the Planetcricket.net League.

Hariz

International Cricketer
Lucky said:
I Guess I'll be New Zealand

(Why do you have to be Australia Hariz!!! :mad: :mad :( )

Well actually I wanted to be Pak but as it was already taken I took Aus :p

woosaah

Club Cricketer
hey i already have new zealand :(

woosaah

Club Cricketer
cause they suck? or maybe there arn't many people from those countries that have the game or on the forum... maybe

nightprowler10

Executive member
woosaah said:
cause they suck? or maybe there arn't many people from those countries that have the game or on the forum... maybe
Sri Lanka hardly 'suck'. It is probably the latter reason that you mentioned.

Users who are viewing this thread