BMP files for crowd - Tim Files

indiansnz

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I ripped all the tims from Cricket 2000 using the tim rip and got around 1600+ tim files. I had a look at some of the spectator ones and they look quite natural certainly better than the BLC one. Also there are some files which consist of kits which look to have different numbers on it, not sure if this can be used in BLC. I hardly have any experience on creating the tim files hence this post. If someone out there have time and patience to go through these, I can mail it to those who want it. The file size is fairly big(3+ Meg), I can mail it though.

this is great work.Send the files to me..i will have a go.Send me some files at a time{for example only the calcutta stadium first}this will help as it will reduce the download time and we can see if it works.mail it to here[email protected]

Edited By ritwikgames on April 26 2002 at 17:12

what folder are the tim files in c2000 ? i did not think it had tim files.

Mike

The files were zipped, you will need tim ripper program to rip the tim files from the zipped file.

MarioJ, Dippsylara please list your email address for me to send the file.

I have sent few files to you ritwik. Have a look and let me know.

Edited By indiansnz on April 30 2002 at 21:26

I really think the audience is a lot better in Cricket 2000 and even better in cricket 2002 (atleast in the Psx and the screenshot they gave).. It is a lot more realistic than BLC. Anyway the gamepplay is great it BLC. So also the commentary.

Please send the files to a site (STE or quick) so that everyone can download it from there......

Hi why dont you try to get the crowd files from the C2002 demo instead?

Users who are viewing this thread