Bollywood/Hollywood or any Other types

Whats your Fav type of Cinema's?

• Total voters

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
vibs89 said:
No cheaterr is talking about Amrita Aroara Malaka Sister.

Oh...LOL..and i was talking about Amrita Rao...Man i dont like Amrita Arora...but I used like Malaika Arora Khan...

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
Sachin_007 said:
Oh...LOL..and i was talking about Amrita Rao...Man i dont like Amrita Arora...but I used like Malaika Arora Khan...
Tell me some more movies of Amrita Rao. I wanna watch her or maybe I have but don't remember.

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
lolz...the only one i can remember rite now is Main Hoon Naa, Shikar, Vaah Life ho to Aisi

siddharth2002

borncricketer said:
lolz...the only one i can remember rite now is Main Hoon Naa, Shikar, Vaah Life ho to Aisi
You mean to say that bony lass from "Main Hoon Naa". Man I didn't think she was hot back then. Her body may have filled-up:p a bit now but she isn't my taste at all.Even Priyanka looks better than her. And I quite like Lara Dutta:cool: and also liked those newcomers in Musafir.

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
siddharth2002 said:
You mean to say that bony lass from "Main Hoon Naa". Man I didn't think she was hot back then. Her body may have filled-up:p a bit now but she isn't my taste at all.Even Priyanka looks better than her. And I quite like Lara Dutta:cool: and also liked those newcomers in Musafir.

Man that waas just a make up...and ofcourse Priyanka looks better than her...no doubts...and you mean Sameera Reddy in Musafir..right?

siddharth2002

Sachin_007 said:
Man that waas just a make up...and ofcourse Priyanka looks better than her...no doubts...and you mean Sameera Reddy in Musafir..right?
Yup thats her:p, pretty nice but I think atm Lara Dutta is hottest.

Dhoni

School Cricketer
Who watch Lollywood here? Lolz....Lollywood, film industry of Pakistan and almost all of their movies are pretty much the same as the Indian. They copy of Hindi movies like, Tere Naam, Munna Bhai MBBS and few others. I watched few of the movies and I'm sorry to say but they don't make sense. BS!

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
Dhoni said:
Who watch Lollywood here? Lolz....Lollywood, film industry of Pakistan and almost all of their movies are pretty much the same as the Indian. They copy of Hindi movies like, Tere Naam, Munna Bhai MBBS and few others. I watched few of the movies and I'm sorry to say but they don't make sense. BS!

They are a just a few of them. I don't watch myself that much movies, but the movie you're mentioning they're Parodies on these movies.

There are some funny movies also like Shanghai Knights, with Punjabi dubbed. They're funny to watch if you can understand it.

donkey

Club Cricketer
Dhoni said:
lol dont forget raja pakistani :D

borncricketer

Panel of Selectors<br><a href="http://www.planetcr
donkey said:
lol dont forget raja pakistani :D
LOLZZZZZ....mite go to watch Taxi NO. 9211 sometime this week....i heard its nice
Anyone else seen it

Users who are viewing this thread