Bollywood/Hollywood or any Other types

Whats your Fav type of Cinema's?

• Total voters

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Dhoni said:
Who watch Lollywood here? Lolz....Lollywood, film industry of Pakistan and almost all of their movies are pretty much the same as the Indian. They copy of Hindi movies like, Tere Naam, Munna Bhai MBBS and few others. I watched few of the movies and I'm sorry to say but they don't make sense. BS!

Lollywood? Not me..but its a funny name 'LOL'YWOOD...LOL..i m sorry but its funny...

Last edited:

vibs89

School Cricketer
Dhoni said:
Who watch Lollywood here? Lolz....Lollywood, film industry of Pakistan and almost all of their movies are pretty much the same as the Indian. They copy of Hindi movies like, Tere Naam, Munna Bhai MBBS and few others. I watched few of the movies and I'm sorry to say but they don't make sense. BS!

I know right it's completly true. Lolzzzzzzzzz Don't forget Devdas.

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
yo guyz who watch "The Hills Have Eyes"
that movie is terrifying...I like tht muvee...However i cant watch tht muvee...coz its rated R...but ma bro said that the muvee is good...

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
Just saw "Fight Club - members only", good movie must say, Amrita Arora has certainly toned here body a but but I liked Diya mirza, she was looking hot.
Also saw Kalyug:laugh , Ab tak 56 :rtfl, Aashiq banaya aapne:(, Dosti:noway.
And gonna watch Aksar, Water, and Holiday. Anybody seen them, can someone tell me how good are these movies.:D

Sachin_007

Club Cricketer
Phir Hera Pheri

Yo guyz Phir Hera Pheri is coming soon. The second part of Hera Pheri...can't wait for Phir Hera Pheri. I think its coming out on June 9, 2006..

manee

Chairman of Selectors
Have any of u seen Iqbal it is a truly touching film about a deaf, dumb, quite poor 18 year old kid's struggle to play cricket at a state or even international level and reach the level of his indian idols.

Its wicked

Ritwik

co-founder
Its a good concept, but the problem with it is that Iqbal never ever suffers a setback. He just continues to conquer peak after peak.

Naseeruddin Shah is brilliant in the movie, but isn't he always ?

newzolt

Club Captain
vibs89 said:
Yeah they did and they copy exactly of what Indian movie is exactly like.

.....plagiarism......its like a give and take relationship between bollywood and lollywood.It's a fact that most of the songs in bollywood have been "inspired" from lollywood.
And also there's tollywood or the bangla film industry in India!

Last edited:

F4rrukh

Panel of Selectors
i love bollywood and my favourite actor is King Khan and Actress as beautiful Aish .. but in best acting Rani Mukherjee... and i also like Amit jee...

blackleopard92

Panel of Selectors
Priyanka chorpa for me!
Anyway, difference beteen holly and bolly is presentation of ideas or direction.
Bollywood has been creating such nice concepts but have a such a poor direction that the concept fails.
Think abot so many *revolutionary* pictures that directors portray, and how they fall to dust.

While no story pics like Mai Hoo Naa become a runaway hit.
(hey, its a good movie, was watching it last night.But Absolutely ridiculus is u ask me)

Users who are viewing this thread