Bollywood Movie Thread

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Lets have a specific Bollywood movie thread.

Saw Ghajini a few days ago, was epic. Just as good as the tamil version, Aamir played it really well. Asin acted brilliantly as well.

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Saw Mallu magic today. :p

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
I watched Dostana a few days ago, Super funny film. Definetley a film for the younger generation of Indians -- Not for the parents as they think this whole ideal of 'gay' is bizarre, Whereas Indians in this generation at a younger age understand the whole concept. Everyones acting in that film was excellent and of course the songs were great too.

Heroes is also a very good film concentrating on why people join the Indian Army, A serious film and a must watch for all Indians.

Hoping to see Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi and Ghajini soon.

.Mob

International Coach
Saw Mallu magic today. :p

Huh?

Anyway, my favorite's are Jo Jeeta Wohi Sikandar (from the oldies), and probably Black Friday, possibly Lagaan from the newer ones. But, for the lols, the two Golmaals, Munnabhai 1 and 2.

Nayak is another honorable mention, absolute love that film. Massively under-rated is Anil Kapoor. He's bad ass in Slumdog Millionaire too.

Last edited:

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Saw Ghajini on 31st night.. Brilliant acting by Aamir.. He actually managed to portray the intensity his character demanded.

Spoiler: Even though it was a bit surreal, showing him almost invincible, but after learning it was a remake of a Tamil film, it did not seem surprising ;)

Dostana was fantastic as well, and I actually burst out laughing in a few scenes.
Spoiler: loved the Venice story scene where they both 'supposedly' meet.. Hilarious acting I must say.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Indeed it was (The Venice Story), Personally I like the bit when Sameers Mom starts crying at the prospect of her son being gay in the song Maa Da Ladla, Pure Comdedy.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
I am not following Bollywood lately, but Aamir Khan's movies are always a hit. Mostly because he chose to play only some selected movies, so not many movies of him coming out. Actually a waste though, because he could become such a big star. Much more bigger then he already is. Because it goes like this: the more movies you make, the more you get recognised by people.

And I didn't know Asin played in Bollywood movies. Is this her first Bollywood movie? I know she plays in Tamil movies. I actually bumped into some pictures of Tamil girls, so that's how I know her.

.Mob

International Coach
She's a Mallu, not Tamil though. Just a heads up. :p

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Fashion - Kangana Rawat was better than Priyanka Chopra imo. Mugdha on the other hand was very much impressive .

I saw Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, Anushka was brilliant and far better debut than Padukone.

I will be seeing Ghajini today, just for Asin :D

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
She's a Mallu, not Tamil though. Just a heads up. :p

I d?dn't understand what you're saying with Mallu, so I looked up and I think you're trying to say that she comes from other province?

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Hindi movies are just waste of time. Some off beat cinema is keeping me intrested though.

Leggie

Chairman of Selectors
Personally cannot wait till this movie. Even though it looks crap in the trailer.

.Mob

International Coach
I d?dn't understand what you're saying with Mallu, so I looked up and I think you're trying to say that she comes from other province?

Yeah, she's a Malayali. I didn't want them taking the credit and the pride of our state away. :p

Users who are viewing this thread