Bowling Guide!

sajuu07

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Length of Ball depends how much crease you occupied while delivering the ball
if you often used short of crease then you can't deliver yorker (means tip inside or near line of crease )
when you full occupied crease and select full length delivery then it might be a full toss or yorket
Thanks for the Reply.
I learned how to bowl a yorker.
But No Matter what i cannot bowl a ball outside off stump.
Whatever ball i bowl, its in the stumps.
Please tell me how to bowl outside offstump.?

One more thing. I use this joystick to play in PC. http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31vC9dIUhbL._SY300_.jpg Is this Joystick fine to play with PC?
Thankx in advance.. :)

las_faiz

International Cricketer
Profile Flag
Canada
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Thanks for the Reply.
I learned how to bowl a yorker.
But No Matter what i cannot bowl a ball outside off stump.
Whatever ball i bowl, its in the stumps.
Please tell me how to bowl outside offstump.?

One more thing. I use this joystick to play in PC. http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31vC9dIUhbL._SY300_.jpg Is this Joystick fine to play with PC?
Thankx in advance.. :)

When bowling, flick the right analog stick slightly to the left side when you flick it upwards to bowl. Practice it to get the line right

everythingtaken

Club Cricketer
I dont know whether this question is already asked. Can anyone please advice how to bowl slow bowling less than 115 Kmph with fast medium bowler. I played an online where a player bowled less than 110 Kmph and it was unplayable. But how much ever I try i am not able to get it less than 120 Kmph.

Liam hughes

Club Cricketer
I dont know whether this question is already asked. Can anyone please advice how to bowl slow bowling less than 115 Kmph with fast medium bowler. I played an online where a player bowled less than 110 Kmph and it was unplayable. But how much ever I try i am not able to get it less than 120 Kmph.
If you hold down on the left analog stick and the slower ball button at the same time while delivering the ball it comes out around that pace and I even got one down to 99kms last night

Liam hughes

Club Cricketer
Oh, and also last night I found a really good length to bowl to tail Enders as a fast medium. And I also got chanderpaul, who has a weakness on the front foot to nick to the keeper.
If you press full ball but hold the stick as long as you can before going up and bowl around the 4 meter mark, the tailenders really seem to struggle. I got the last 2 out lbw without much effort last night. And the ones the weren't on the stumps they'd miss or it would hit their pads outside the line. Hopefully this helps some of you!

koston54

Club Cricketer
Does holding the left analogue stick actually do anything?
I thought bowling consisted of first choosing how wide on the crease you wanted to bowl, then selecting a delivery type with the left stick and a length, then the rest is up to the right stick. Of course not forgetting about the bumpers on the controller to bowl a faster or slower delivery.

Anyone able to confirm if the left stick actually does anything after selecting the delivery?

Liam hughes

Club Cricketer
Does holding the left analogue stick actually do anything?
I thought bowling consisted of first choosing how wide on the crease you wanted to bowl, then selecting a delivery type with the left stick and a length, then the rest is up to the right stick. Of course not forgetting about the bumpers on the controller to bowl a faster or slower delivery.

Anyone able to confirm if the left stick actually does anything after selecting the delivery?
It doesn't do anything after selecting where you wanna bowl from and your choice of delivery. But naturally I just hold it in place until I deliver the ball anyway.. Haha

koston54

Club Cricketer
Yeah I was going to say maybe that's why I am not getting as many wickets as other people are haha.

Re-reading your post you mean select a full deliver and move the right analogue stick up really late in the green section so that it bowls shorter than a full length. I'll give it a go next time I play and see if it helps with taking some wickets

Liam hughes

Club Cricketer
Yeah I was going to say maybe that's why I am not getting as many wickets as other people are haha.

Re-reading your post you mean select a full deliver and move the right analogue stick up really late in the green section so that it bowls shorter than a full length. I'll give it a go next time I play and see if it helps with taking some wickets
Yeah that's it. When the pitch map comes up try and hit the 4 meter mark. You go for a few more runs but more wickets too!

everythingtaken

Club Cricketer
I tried a little different trick to bowl slower balls. I selected the delivery type with LAS leg cutter or off cutter then select the length Full, Good or short length. When the bowler is running, move the jump input very early and release input in perfect timing. This way the bowler will jump very early and pace of the delivery will be reduced

Bob350

Club Captain
Hi all,
I'm still new to the game clocked around 60 hours so far. I started a new bowling all rounder career yesterday and faced some interesting moments of play. I thought I'll share this with all of you.
Level: Pro
Platform : PC
Main skill: outswing
Bowler type : Fast , left arm

3rd over in my game I tried to mix it up by bowling each ball and got smashed for 3 boundaries in that over and batsman reached the half century.
4th over kept things simple and bowled 4th or 5th stump line and outswingers. Batsman was beaten couple of times
5th over : bowled the same line with outswingers. Batsman got an edge and the ball landed safely as I did not have the 3rd slip.
6th over: brought in the slips, first two balls were outswingers again and the batsman was beaten and the third ball bowled a seam ball and he got a genuine edge and was caught in the 3rd slip.

It was so heartening to see that the bowler was finally rewarded. I thinkt keeping things simple and one or two surprises should land the AI in trouble. Thought I will share it with you all.
I'm excited to continue this career and hope to take many wickets!

Blu_de_Kol

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
How to know how many overs a bowler has bowled and overs left for him in any limited overs format match?:noway

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
How to know how many overs a bowler has bowled and overs left for him in any limited overs format match?:noway

Number of overs bowled by each bowler so far is on the scorecard in the pause menu.

Number of overs available to each bowler in limited overs is generally the total number of overs in the innings divided by 5.

ie.
ODI - 10
Pro40 - 8
T20 - 4
T10 - 2
Five5 - 1

Blu_de_Kol

School Cricketer

With this resolved :clap,

can someone tell me the powerplay rules and power play over limits (like from which over to which over) for the limited over formats?:rolleyes

Thanks !!!

Users who are viewing this thread