Bowling in Cricket14

Spin or Pace

• Spin

Votes: 41 49.4%
  • Pace

Votes: 42 50.6%

• Total voters
Common guys, the amount of deleted posts in this thread already is embarrassing :facepalm

On topic going to a left arm pace bowler and hopefully bat at 7 or 8 in career mode - looking forward to it

Gotta replicate Bhajji's performance in the infamous Eden Gardens Test against the Aussies in 2001. So, definitely off-spin!

Will go with leg spin :).....I just loved watching Warne bowl, and if the game provides as many variations for a leg spinner as he had, it will be awesome!! I just hope the leg spinner in this game has an action similar to warne......the best action for a leg spinner ever!!!

Will go with leg spin :).....I just loved watching Warne bowl, and if the game provides as many variations for a leg spinner as he had, it will be awesome!! I just hope the leg spinner in this game has an action similar to warne......the best action for a leg spinner ever!!!
Shane Warne is a legend (even though he played for Australia, me being an England fan) his spinning action is perfect:yes

Right arm medium pace player/lower order batsmen for myself but I can't wait to have a go with both pace/spin with the legends created on cricket academy. PS It's one area of a cricket game I have always wanted to be top to play just like batting, there has been some fun games in the past but no game has ever come close to the real thing.

PS It's one area of a cricket game I have always wanted to be top to play just like batting, there has been some fun games in the past but no game has ever come close to the real thing.
It's going to feel like real life:)

@Fast bowling AR:
As per Ross's posts, it seems bowling fast on a regular basis will result in fatigue and makes the player more prone to injuries. It, I believe, will be quite realistic as you don't see any fast bowling ARs these days who can enjoy a relatively injury-free career. If you ask me, there aren't many genuine Fast bowlers, leave alone ARs, in that category these days.

So, I guess I'll just stick to being a medium pacer with a talent for lower-order batting.

Oh fine. Then I would prefer to be a fast bowler who can hang around with the bat when required. Bit like Mitchell Starc. :thumbs

I am not entirely certain but there has always been something about spin for me, in one of my careers I may go for a spin bowling all rounder as I do enjoy to bat more :)

I am not entirely certain but there has always been something about spin for me, in one of my careers I may go for a spin bowling all rounder as I do enjoy to bat more :)

Yea that sounds good to me, spin bowling can always turn the game I reckon, being an all-rounder in career mode is a given, I don't think many people wont be, as you want the best of both worlds.* Shane Warne type role will be cool, master of spin and can swing the bat but definitely not a top order batsman so you could either have a license to swing or could be batting to save a match......so many options!!!

*Chill it out take it slow, then you rock out the show.

my main career player will be leg spin, but i am looking forward to mastering fast reverse swing in the general game

Users who are viewing this thread