Bowling tips

unattainableguy

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
What are some general tips for bowling? I'm playing with Pakistan, currently in the year 2018, and have struggled to find some good bowlers. I've tried everyone, whoever seems to have good FC stats, and still no one takes wickets consistently in both ODIs and tests. I have good batsmen, but no bowlers to win me test matches.
I've also played with India up till year 2026, and with them I atleast had 3 or 4 bowlers who averaged in low 20's, and managed to bowl other teams out cheaply.
With Pakistan, I always had to rely on Afridi and Kaneria to take wickets. And now they've retired, and I don't have a decent spinner either. I've tried to persist with bowlers for a while to see if they might do better, but still no luck. I don't play with line and length and always have the default field settings and don't change them unless I'm playing an ODI and need some defensive field.

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Do a quick search of this forum for bowling tips should bring up a couple of posts with some helpful tips in them :)

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
So many different types of threads. I think every version/part of the game has been covered.

Users who are viewing this thread