BOWLING TRICK FOUNDED

I

imported_akeel

Hi guys i have found the easiest way to get the batsmen out it is very very easy.here it is...

you can you any bowler firts press the slow bowl button that is (W) in my key board settings now set the cursor straight just behind the bowling stumps remember it should be very straight and while delivering just stop the speed as it starts the speed should be around 86 - 92 km/h for fast and medium bowlers and around 68 ro 72 for spinners..these r the keys which i use for different bowlers..

(W) for fast bowlers
(A) for off spinners
(w) for leg spinners
(s) for medium and swing bowlers

speed is the thing it should be slow and the batsmen will get bowled or L.B.W :thumbs:

I

imported_akeel

please post your replies if it works for you or not.

H

hammudy

wait a min....i ll try making that easy as i got this figured out in december....bowl short....the means the cursor should be at the bottom of the pitchat the max that it can....n the speed should be zero...by pressing the button repeatedly.... n thats it....best works with spinners as the cpu sucks on spinners....i managed 2 get aus all out for just 5 runs

cyrarchy

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
here's an easy way --> AUTOPLAY :P

oh wait that doesn't make sense :wacko:

H

hammudy

it made sense...i do that when ever the cpu chooses 2 bat 1st....but when i am given to bat 1st and just dont score good i usually do it manually

S

squiz

why do people want to get teams out for low scores anyway, it would just be boring.

zuhair125

Club Cricketer
Where shall i pitch the ball? when i pitch it in the stumps they just hit it down the ground for 4. :(

H

hammudy

bowl it slow n the short...shortest possible. ....place the cursorrite above the stump that is closest 2 the bowler....best works with spinners....place the field accordingly

cyrarchy

Club Cricketer
that's why hard mode autoplay is good. sometimes the comp plays at as much as 8-9 runs per over in a 20 over odi match and make about 170 most of the time.

B

BadWog

Sohail Posted on Jan 20 2004, 09:35 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Where shall i pitch the ball? when i pitch it in the stumps they just hit it down the ground for 4.??

In a default bowling view i usually bowl at the same length as the umpires head with a Fast or Medium Fast Bowler. From there just adjust ur line depending on whether its a Right Handed or Left Handed Batsman.

Tip: This works especially well on Green Pitches. Using a normal Delivery and moving the aftertouch icon away from a left hander (to the right of screen) i got 3 edges in a row to the slips! Unfortunately only 1 was caught, the others all found the gap and went for 4...don't ya just hate it when that happens?

With the spinners get it right up there so it drops and bounces in front of the batsmans bat and turns.

Users who are viewing this thread