Boy with rare genetic disorder

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Nothing wrong with an inappropriate joke, as long as it's exactly that, a joke. I wasn't being harsh to the kid, it was obvious I was joking, even without the white text beneath. If i knew none of you have a dry sense of humour i wouldn't have bothered, I found it funny anyway :p

Highlander999

ICC President
I didn't find it funny but at the end of the day I am sure there are a lot bigger issue's in this world (and for a matter of fact the forum) then Dan's joke! (Dan's aware I have no sense of humour :p)

Just feel sorry for the kid

ivanvdm15

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
It?s sad.
Generally ratio for this disease is 1:4millions.
So Out of 4 millions Child one would face it. And sadly he is the one.
It will be tough for him to live with it. Firstly Hope so He won't get any renal anomalies which is very likely with this disease.
It is because of Fetal Growth Retardation (when Fetus was in Mother's uterus) either due to less blood supply or due to nutrient defect.
Anyway if he will go to any Asian Countries or Africa then He can try for treatment with Steroids and GH.
It is illegal in US,Uk and everywhere so..
Hope for Best.

In fact there are more problems which he can get after being 13 or younger.
Like Dental Problems, Kidney Problems, Stature problem, even rupture of blood vessels in Brain also can occur which can lead to death.
It would not be so easy. There are so much problem except size like hormonal disbalance means He can get early puberty where his secondary sexual functions get activated even at the age of 8 or 9..

Are you a doctor ???
Or a Nerd???

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
What does it mean 'Nerd'??
Anyway I am not going to discuss that thing again,Oh Please not.

Last edited:

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Lolz, i think Vaiby's talking about my comment in his sig lol. Training to be a doctor is a really commendable thing, you need to be incredibly intelligent, and detirmined to get through the 7 years medical training. One of the better paid, but incredibly commendable jobs you can do. Good on ya Vaiby !!

vaibhav mehta

Chairman of Selectors
No Dan.
No Offence. You know we are good. It just normal Human response.
I should have done same if I were you.

Just like your comment so much that’s why I put in Sig.:p
lol...
I know it’s wired that someone within this Profession is posting in Cricket forum but you know I am crazy for Cricket Dan.
It was only matter about hard work that’s why I joined PC in 2007 otherwise I would have joined it in 2003.
Lol..
Anyway I have done most of it. Now in Practice (internship).
In up coming July I’ll finish whole Job..
Cheers,Dan.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Oh, this thing made me cry. The boy's just so cute. Oh god I think why does god give life when he has to give it like this?

The boy's so cute. I hope something can be done for him. :(

Users who are viewing this thread