Boyd Rankin - ICC 2005

fisch

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I noticed I had a young RF bowler (not RMF, not RFM, but RF) with Middlesex on ICC 2005 and was very pleased about it.

Having watched Ireland in the World Cup 2007, I saw the REAL Boyd Rankin for the first time in my life, and noticed he didn't get any faster than 85mph (136kph).

Is this a mistake in the game or has Boyd Rankin actually lost a yard of pace since two years ago?

Ireland_Rule

Club Cricketer
Due to his height i suspect he could get up to 90MPH if he tried but he probably is more suited to a RFM.

He's still awesome though.

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
it is just a miny mistake in the game as hoggard on IIC 06 is RFM when in real life i think he would suit RMF

Sehwag4Captain

School Cricketer
clarify

Boyd Rankin bowled a ball of 92mph against Pakistan.
Therefore he IS RF
any bowler that bowls and balls over 90 are Fast bowlers
Shane Watson shud also be RF

Allrounder18

Banned
Sehwag4Captain said:
Boyd Rankin bowled a ball of 92mph against Pakistan.
Therefore he IS RF
any bowler that bowls and balls over 90 are Fast bowlers
Shane Watson shud also be RF
And according to your logic Yasir Arafat should also be declare as RF cuz he bowled Flintoff with 91mph bowl.
That should not be the criteria to gave bowler status as a fast bowler we should look at the average speed plus the fastest he bowls and then we can decide that the particular bowler is fast or slow ,
Boyd Rankin is currently is a RFM bowler but I think his action is pretty ineffeceint and if he sorted his action than he can crank up to early 90s.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Scotty Styris is a RFM in ICC 05, Jacob Oram only a RM, so there are a few bugs...

Sureshot

Executive member
Mohammad Asif as an all rounder is the best of that type of bug.

hassan

International Coach
Game is stupid... Shoaib Malik is classified as Defensive Style... and i remember in 05 Razzaq was defensive style too lol wtf

Users who are viewing this thread