Platform: Xbox One
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0354
Game Mode: Casual
Match Type:T10
Teams used: various - not downloaded
Ground:various
Over Count:0
Issue (one line description): rain delays when no rain option has been selected
Bug description (detail): about 50% off the matches we've played so far have been shortened to 5 overs before the start due to weather when we have selected the 'no rain' option.

Mayhem Fiasco

School Cricketer
Over Count:all
Issue (one line description): Limited settings available to change mid-game, camera setting changes ineffective
Bug description (detail): the option of game settings that can be changed are less when a game is in progress than from the main menu. e.g. there was an option to change the bowling camera but not the batting camera, regardless of whether I was batting or bowling. When I did change the camera option, it didn't change in gameplay.

Mayhem Fiasco

School Cricketer
Over Count:all
Issue (one line description): Replays inverted
Bug description (detail): Possibly related to the batting inversion issue in local co-op, replays show the ball being h it in the opposite direction to the live shot they are replay of.

D

Deleted member 185125

Platform: PS4
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0349
Match Type: T20
Teams used: Lisenced Australia & England
Ground: Adelaide Oval
Over Count: 14th Over
Issue: Ball passes through the bat
Impact: Gameplay-results in wicket loss
Bug description (detail): Ball passed through the bat. It was a precision shot played. The batsman was bowled out. Video attached.

Last edited by a moderator:

BM19792017

School Cricketer
Version: 1.03
Game Mode: Ashes Series
Teams: Licensed Australia V England
Ground: The Gabba
Issue : Incorrect Overs in days play
Action: First session of first test only had 13 overs and a days play only had 75 overs

D

Deleted member 185125

Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0349
Teams used: Lisenced Australia & England
Over Count: 7.4
Issue: Incorrect Trophy Unlock "No Need to Run"
Impact: Trophy
Bug description :
PS4 Trophy "No Need to Run" is awarded eventough it was achieved by AI and not human.
Trophy criteria- Score 50 runs in an innings from boundaries with a single batsman.
Picture attached as well. I was bowling, did not change side either during the match.
Trophy-no need to run.jpg

thevicky

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Game Version: Not sure - definitely with Day 1 patch downloaded and installed
Game Mode: Ashes
Match Type: Test
Teams used: Eng (user) Aus (AI)
Ground: Gabba
Over Count:Day 1
Issue (one line description): I was gifted 3 different "cheap" AI wickets from run outs
Bug description (detail): Day 1 of the first test of the Ashes, 3 of the 6 wickets I was able to take were strange buggy runouts:

i) Batsman drives to midoff; non striker is backing up, doesn't get back into his crease, mid-on shies and runs him out
ii) Batsman hits it to deep cover. Non striker runs but striker stays where he is so both batsmen at the same end
iii) As above but striker starts running when the non striker gets to his end so is run out halfway down the pitch

There were easy singles on offer for ii and iii; never a run for i but they weren't attempting one anyway, non striker was just dozy.

Radman

School Cricketer
Game Version: 1.4
Game Mode: casual
Match Type: 5Five
Teams used: Eng (user) Aus (AI)
Ground: Wellington Park
Over Count:4th over
Issue (one line description): Flighted delivery glitches.
Bug description (detail): AI Bowler Nathan Lyon bowled 3 slow flighted deliveries in a row and each one immediately warped to the keeper just before the ball was about to land. Batting was not possible when this occurred. Replays showed them being delivered normally.

Last edited:

LittleBigPlanet

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Game Version: 1.04
Game Mode: ashes series
Match Type: test
Teams used:
Eng(Ai) Aus (user)
Ground: Gabba
Over Count: various
Issue (one line description): got out and given by umpire as well while batting, but batsman and score still remain
Bug description (detail): as above, kept trying to get out and the problem kept persisting (h.cartwright if that makes is of any use) can upload a video for reference if required.

@MattW @BigAntStudios @mikeymerren

Experiment: LBP is awesome, and my wife says he's got a really...

Last edited:

Spickery

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Platform: PS4 (Pro)
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0368
Teams used: Australia (human controlled) vs England (AI controlled) (No downloaded teams)
Ground: MCG
Over Count: End of 16th over
Issue (one line description): England's innings finished 4 overs short without rain interrupting play.
Bug description (detail): England were batting normally (slogging me all over the park actually) but at the end of the 16th over the animation of the England batsman walking off appeared and then the scorecard noted they batted 16 overs without any explanation as to why they didn't bat their last 4 overs. Weather is set to fine, as you can see in the screenshot of the scorecard, and in the video that takes place just after the England batsman walking off occurred. Rain was set as off as well.

Attachments

• Ashes Cricket_20171117195207.jpg
    Ashes Cricket_20171117195207.jpg
    743 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Alberts

International Coach
Teams used: Australia (default/human) & England (AI)
Ground: North Syndey
Over Count: Any
Issue (one line description): Pitch cracks don't appear on first ball of an over, or an some replays.
Bug description (detail): Basically the above, they're not appearing until the second ball of an over.

Alberts

International Coach
Ground: North Syndey
Over Count: 3rd innings, 17.5
Issue (one line description): Player moves out of their crease after leaving the ball to a spinner, gets stumped.
Bug description (detail): I left the ball, the batsman decided to remove his foot from the crease as part of his animation after the leave, getting stumped in the process.

sahil1087

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Over Count: 1st Inning, 2.1
Issue (one line description): Batsmen is still taking very long time to turn back & not dragging bat every time
Bug description (detail): I decided to avoid taking a single and my player took his sweet time to make that turn back. It almost seemed like a “slow motion” turn. Same thing with the fielder who had the ball in his hand. He didn’t throw me out as he was waiting for me to get back in my batting crease.

Another thing is that batsmen is not dragging the bat on the ground every time. Sometime it’s very slow to put the bat on the ground and just keeps running. This issue was there in DBC17 as well. Please have this fixed as my player got out on 99 just because of that stupid functionality/error. Thanks

Spickery

PlanetCricket Writing Team
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Platform: PS4 (Pro)
Game Version: v0.1.0.1.0368
Teams used: Australia (human controlled) vs England (AI controlled) (Non downloaded teams)
Ground: Sydney Cricket Ground
Over Count: 1.00 (1st ball of second over in 2nd innings)
Issue (one line description): Blurred top half of screen for 2 balls.
Bug description (detail): Game was playing out normally until the first ball of Patrick Cummin's over where the top of the screen was blurry (as shown in screenshot) for his first 2 balls. After the 2 balls were bowled the blurriness went away and the game returned to normal.

Attachments

• Ashes Cricket_20171117233239.jpg
    Ashes Cricket_20171117233239.jpg
    490.4 KB · Views: 12

AliKhan215

Club Captain
Game Mode: Online
Match Type: Any
Version 1.04 (latest)
Teams used: Eng/Aus (Licenced)
Ground: Any
Issue: The bug runout (Major issue)
Bug description: This is the runout bug i mentioned above. It’s very annoying and happens everytime the batsman cancels a run in middle of pitch. 3-4 such dismissals per match, making it unplayable at some points. uploaded video on youtube to make this easier to understand when it happens. PS. This is my own footage I have uploaded

@BigAntStudios
I saw on new patch details that it was fixed. But this bug is still there, so posting it again.
Game Mode: Online
Match Type: Any
Version: 1.04
Teams used: Eng/Aus (Licenced)
Ground: Any
Issue: The bug runout (Major issue)
Bug description: This is the runout bug i mentioned above. It’s very annoying and happens everytime the batsman cancels a run in middle of pitch. 3-4 such dismissals per match, making it unplayable at some points. uploaded video on youtube to make this easier to understand when it happens. PS. This is my own footage I have uploaded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread