Buying Don Bradman Cricket in UK

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
It's absolutely nothing to do with Ross. I don't know where people get the concept that he has any control over distribution stuff like this. He's mailed the game off to TruBlu weeks ago, it's all in their hands and they handle that shit. In all likelyhood there's a deal already been done and the distributor is being cautious and waiting until they have stock in hand before letting people know they can get the game.

It's all with TruBlu, since they don't post here, maybe shout at @Ross if it makes you feel better, but it's absolutely nothing to do with @BigAntStudios and I don't know why he's wearing it, getting called a liar or having posts deleted by admins.

Couldn't agree more, it's KP all over again #ScapeGoat :lol

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Just putting things into perspective.

Calling cricket (or DBC 14) "just a game" is akin to saying "Monalisa is just a painting". You should be banned from PC and your IP blocked for all eternity.

----------

Who was blaming Ross?

I was trying to figure it out as well...

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Don't care. It's just a forum about a game. ;)

First DBC is just a game and now this!!! PC just a forum! :eek:

Next you are gonna say Don Bradman was just an average aussie cricketer :noway

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Who was blaming Ross? I blame Trublu.

I blame Zeus. Who gives a shit, it's not about finding someone to blame. It's just the way it is... Ross keeps getting stick for it in that other thread because he keeps coming back day after day and he's the public face here. He's not done a runner like others Mike Fegan, and he rightfully gets pissed off at people having a go at him, when he's delivered every time regarding the game, give or take a March 34 or 35th here or there.

If he says "don't worry, you'll know the release date there soon enough" then why not trust him on that? Starting yet another thread to whinge about something relating to this game is absolutely fishing tiresome and I'm bored of it. We have a release date, lets get EXCITED about the game and quit being a whinging bunch of self-entitled internet cliche's and get excited about the game.

I can't possibly be the only person bored of the drama and just wanting to get pumped about playing the thing finally, surely?

zombieian

International Coach
Don Bradman? Who's that, never heard of him.

----------

I blame Zeus. Who gives a shit, it's not about finding someone to blame. It's just the way it is... Ross keeps getting stick for it in that other thread because he keeps coming back day after day and he's the public face here. He's not done a runner like others Mike Fegan, and he rightfully gets pissed off at people having a go at him, when he's delivered every time regarding the game, give or take a March 34 or 35th here or there.

If he says "don't worry, you'll know the release date there soon enough" then why not trust him on that? Starting yet another thread to whinge about something relating to this game is absolutely fishing tiresome and I'm bored of it. We have a release date, lets get EXCITED about the game and quit being a whinging bunch of self-entitled internet cliche's and get excited about the game.

I can't possibly be the only person bored of the drama and just wanting to get pumped about playing the thing finally, surely?

No one was blaming Ross. And if you don't give a shit, don't bother reading a thread that is aimed at U.K. buyers. Seem that you just are just looking for an argument all the time. I am excited about the game too, but it's not the end of the world if I don't play it as soon as you do.

Last edited:

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer

Yup ! Been watching all the gameplay videos again to wet my appetite. Just finished making the saturday side i play for during the british summer. Been getting my friends to watch the videos too as i want them to get it too. I think the game will be pure banter with the DRS against friends online. Can see it now the debate about a game changing decision that go on for days! Can't wait! Also looking forward to playing some of you guys too after watching the forums for a while now, do like the banter lads it has to be said. @Biggs you getting it on ps3?

cricket_online

ICC Board Member

I think you are going a bit overboard there. Majority of the folks do appreciate the job Ross and Big Ant have done in giving us a cricket game we have wanted for ages. I look at folks being antsy about UK release as a compliment to DBC14 and Big Ant in that folks can't wait to get their hands on the game and are expressing their frustration.

I mean what would you rather have... a) folks going ho hum about a pending release, or b) people going ape shyt waiting for the game to release in their region so they can get to play the game at the earliest. I would prefer option B.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
@Biggs you getting it on ps3?

Yeah man, on PS3 and then I'll grab the PC version later down the line once mods start to hit the forum and I can get my graphic pants on again, champing at the bit to get started on modding once there's tools available.

Seem that you just are just looking for an argument all the time

I can't possibly be the only person bored of the drama

Learn to read, or disappear again. I prefer the latter, up to you.

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
No one was blaming Ross. And if you don't give a shit, don't bother reading a thread that is aimed at U.K. buyers. Seem that you just are just looking for an argument all the time. I am excited about the game too, but it's not the end of the world if I don't play it as soon as you do.

there were a few.. :(

----------

Yeah man, on PS3 and then I'll grab the PC version later down the line once mods start to hit the forum and I can get my graphic pants on again, champing at the bit to get started on modding once there's tools available.

Ahhh i'm xbox 360 :( ill defo be getting PC too, Got a nice gaming rig this year so going to be great !

Last edited:

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
I'm sure there will be plenty of chances for folks to kick my ass in this game on PC! Haha... But yeah, PS3 I'll be up and running on day one, baby...

D

Dutch

Guys lets see if we can keep at least one thread reasonably on topic, not racist, not personal, without hijacking it for personal gratification; this thread, like the buying in Asia thread, is for the discussion or giving each other advice about getting the game in the UK. Be helpful in that regard or go play somewhere else. thanks

zombieian

International Coach

Learn to read, or disappear again. I prefer the latter, up to you.[/

I know you would prefer me to disappear. Not this time my good fellow.

UnknownSoul

Associate Cricketer
Guys lets see if we can keep at least one thread reasonably on topic, not racist, not personal, without hijacking it for personal gratification; this thread, like the buying in Asia thread, is for the discussion or giving each other advice about getting the game in the UK. Be helpful in that regard or go play somewhere else. thanks

Noted. Sorry

Users who are viewing this thread