Buying this game on steam.need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. 360

Club Cricketer
Hi, i am new to the forum.

I want to buy this game so, i have a few questions that i wish to ask, i hope that you guys will help me through.

1. What is the size of game on steam?
2. And do you need to update the game to the current update to be able to play?
3. What is the size of these updates, Which update was the biggest out of them?
4. How can i play online?How many players regularly plays online DBC 14?I do not have many friends to play with.Do online players care to play with unknown players?
5. Are there any leauges,tournaments going on online or organised officially by Big Ant Studios?
6. How is the quality of gamepad which you get with the box of DBC 14 Limited Edition Game.
7. Should i buy this game or wait for DBC 16.I think the release of DBC 16 will take to 2017.

First of all many-many thanks to the Big Ant Studios For creating this game.I know these are too many questions but:rolleyes

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've seen this post somewhere else.

Now I remember, on BAS forums.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
Hi, i am new to the forum.

I want to buy this game so, i have a few questions that i wish to ask, i hope that you guys will help me through.

1. What is the size of game on steam?
2. And do you need to update the game to the current update to be able to play?
3. What is the size of these updates, Which update was the biggest out of them?
4. How can i play online?How many players regularly plays online DBC 14?I do not have many friends to play with.Do online players care to play with unknown players?
5. Are there any leauges,tournaments going on online or organised officially by Big Ant Studios?
6. How is the quality of gamepad which you get with the box of DBC 14 Limited Edition Game.
7. Should i buy this game or wait for DBC 16.I think the release of DBC 16 will take to 2017.

First of all many-many thanks to the Big Ant Studios For creating this game.I know these are too many questions but:rolleyes
I can answer few of them.
2. The game will automatically update to the current version.
4. Yes. There is a option to play online, and there is a thread here where you can post your steam-id and other players will add you, or you can add other players and play the game.
6. It's good. I am using that only and I am not having any problem with it.
7. I would buy the game. Release date for the next DBC game hasn't been revealed yet, so why do you wanna wait till the new game is released ? Buy this and enjoy.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Actually, I too had same type of questions in my mind. The first answer is very necessary to decide whether to buy the game on steam or from local retailer.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Steam updates always take you directly to the current version.

If you buy the physical version there will be a 3-400MB update to get you to the current version, while if you buy from Steam there will be a single install of ~2GB and no extra updates.

As it is unlikely there will be further updates on PC, so while you need to stay updated to play online, it likely won't involve a further download in the future.

Mr. 360

Club Cricketer
Steam updates always take you directly to the current version.

If you buy the physical version there will be a 3-400MB update to get you to the current version, while if you buy from Steam there will be a single install of ~2GB and no extra updates.

As it is unlikely there will be further updates on PC, so while you need to stay updated to play online, it likely won't involve a further download in the future.
So, you are saying that size of the game is 2 GB.

Mr. 360

Club Cricketer
My bad.Can't buy from steam as steam does not except most of the indian credit cards and debit cards.Ordered it on Amazon.in.Hope it arrives in good time.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
My bad.Can't buy from steam as steam does not except most of the indian credit cards and debit cards.Ordered it on Amazon.in.Hope it arrives in good time.
They have some payment issues.

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
They have some payment issues.
I have one which is associated with MasterCard which is available on steam so no worries.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I have one which is associated with MasterCard which is available on steam so no worries.
But you need to provide them with exact billing address associated with your card. From a comma to a letter, everything should be exact. Or else payment for the product fails. :)

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
But you need to provide them with exact billing address associated with your card. From a comma to a letter, everything should be exact. Or else payment for the product fails. :)
I'm not buying it in a hurry, I'll take my time to fill the form. :)

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

...i wouldn't buy from any site that didn't deny you for getting your address wrong

Mr. 360

Club Cricketer
Received my game today :).But my dvd writer is not recognising the dvd.What could be the problem.It is showing other DVDs fine.

Mr. 360

Club Cricketer
I installed the game.Guys i have a question how do i can register myself for downloading teams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread