c2k2 patch team (ATTENTION)

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I've been thinking about doing this for a while but never got round to it. I'm looking for a group of people that still have c2k2 and are quite up to speed with patching to bring it right up to date with bats, kits, everything.

I know this should be in the c2k2 forum, but I thought nobody ever visits there and I need some attention for this. If you want to help, post in the thread.

Last edited:

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Kshitiz_Indian said:
I will gladly help, but only as long as you post all the files that need patching :)
When I have enough people I'll think about the details. I'm looking for kit makers for now as I thought we could start with the Ashes.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
evertonfan said:
Why not focus on the World Cup instead? The Ashes only has two Tests left.
I meant we could do the English and Australian test kits first. I imagine they would be the same without the "Ashes 06/07" text under the crest.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Kev said:
Then post it there :p
Didn't you see my reasoning though? Who's going to see it way down here, in the forum dungeons? That's like putting a world appeal in a local paper. :noway

I thought we could use the England ODI kit for our first showing. Here's the original:

www.cricketopinion.co.uk/c2k2kit.zip

I'm sure you know what the current England ODI kit looks like so if you could make it from this and send it back to me I would be grateful.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
andy82 said:
I'll help with time permitting.
Great, could you have a bash at the England ODI kit?

I played a test today in the game without autoplaying a single ball. Played up to tea on day one before I saved. England against Australia, 1st test at Adelaide. Australia won the toss and batted first - I got them all out for 212 in about 40 overs. That's fairly realistic.

afreedee

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
yep

i've still got cricket 2002 and i think it is a decent game that needs working on a bit

i'm willin to help

ill do my best even though i dont have much experience with patching

afreedee

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
surely someone has fresh links for the editors and things we need to start patching and fixing cricket 2002. i will do my best

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I'm still here. I think of carrying this on at my own site where I can host the files myself.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
afreedee said:
surely someone has fresh links for the editors and things we need to start patching and fixing cricket 2002. i will do my best

As I've told Lee I have them all on my hard drive and can provide whichever ones are needed.

Users who are viewing this thread