Can someone explain XP?

Bahger

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've been playing a lot and earning a ton of it but I'm not sure how I get to benefit from XP and the number on the helmet icon (I think I'm up to 4). Can anyone explain if there is a rewards system for XP and how it works? I know it's completely separate from career skill points.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
The number on the helmet icon is your ranking based on skill points - XP are arbitrary points that do nothing.

Lionden

Club Captain
XP = Experience Points. It just goes to show your experience level in the game, that's all. Every online game has it.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Welcome to Don Bradman Cricket, where your player is made up and the points don't matter.

Ha ha... that was one of my favorite shows and yeah XP points are as useful as tits on a bull :)

VampyreSquirrel

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I've made in excess of 50000 points on my career player's current season (he's 17), and still on helmet one, playing IPL and International as well... on overall lvl of 10 (the top right corner one). So I can't help here, nothing seems to change it :lol :p

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
and yeah XP points are as useful as tits on a bull

The one thing they do kinda have a function for, is when you play online against a random and they have some ridiculous 30+ XP icon in the top right hand corner and you feel slightly better about losing a match. On the flipside, it makes you feel like a giant slayer when you mow them down by an innings and 50 runs when you realize they had no idea they were playing a Super Test format and their team of Tendulkars means nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread