Career Rookie

Adrian Miles

School Cricketer
Morning all , old fart here from Staffs UK , having recently got Cricket 19 and played few games on all genres of cricket I decided in the early hours of yest to start a career ...so went through most of the questions etc regarding your look and face and all that and decided to play for my local team so went into create team and went through all those questions , kit,logo,etc etc , then needing to go out couldnt see anywhere to save all of this info ,so when came to continue this morn had to start again ,,,and yes same just happened , did most of the info required etc then had to go do summat ,but couldnt see how to save to continue later ......firstly i appol if not doing something so obvious a three yr old would know , and secondly ..HELP

StrongAsAnOx

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Morning all , old fart here from Staffs UK , having recently got Cricket 19 and played few games on all genres of cricket I decided in the early hours of yest to start a career ...so went through most of the questions etc regarding your look and face and all that and decided to play for my local team so went into create team and went through all those questions , kit,logo,etc etc , then needing to go out couldnt see anywhere to save all of this info ,so when came to continue this morn had to start again ,,,and yes same just happened , did most of the info required etc then had to go do summat ,but couldnt see how to save to continue later ......firstly i appol if not doing something so obvious a three yr old would know , and secondly ..HELP

You have to complete the whole set up and start the career for it to save. You don’t need to start the first game, just finish the setup. Beware a bug that reset the look of your player too! Maybe just select the character (bowler/batsman/all-rounder/etc) and the club teams, start the career and do the look of the play before starting your first club game. The look of the player always saves from this point.

Enjoy

master110

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Female career was a great addition this year.

If you are in ps4 and need to go out turn the ps4 off into rest mode.

When you return it loads the game where you left off.

Rest mode

Bleddyn

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Female career was a great addition this year.

There was a female career mode in Ashes Cricket as well. The graphics had some major issues making it far to frustrating to play (for me anyways), but it was there.

Users who are viewing this thread