ChainGang Downloads(A Bat Dedicated To Sir Don BradMan)

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Hmm, say for example I took some of BF's c2004 bats and turned them into BLIC bats for my own use, would that be plagiarism?

hondeyho

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
It would only be plagiarism if you distributed the bats without BF's consent or passed it off as your own.

:happy 900th Post :happy

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Drewska said:
Hmm, say for example I took some of BF's c2004 bats and turned them into BLIC bats for my own use, would that be plagiarism?

If it was for your own use, not a problem. If you released them it would be as he put in an awful lot of hard work making the textures which you would just be copying and pasting.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Something to do with 'wrestling'. luhar_v seems totally gripped to it. I don't know why, Wrestling isn't even a sport!

FishBowlMan

Club Cricketer
SkateBoarder said:
Something to do with 'wrestling'. luhar_v seems totally gripped to it. I don't know why, Wrestling isn't even a sport!
OOh, nice pun Lee. And I feel you've insulted Greco-Roman wrestlers the world over. "Pro" wrestling, however, I couldn't agree more!

luhar_v

Club Cricketer
Specimens

SkateBoarder said:
What s ur problem and why the hell r u people bothered about my caption chaingang.I m Not A kind Of Lad Who ll change out of humilation. I hope u ppl got it right!.

U Dont Like My Caption? SO here s Another One especially for U

I M Sad To Say "The Average Human Work Is To Mind Others Work!!!!"

So B calm and serve PLC (Planet Cricket) k

Rahul(ChainGang!! )

hondeyho said:
Yes but you didn't get his permission did you. Normally whenever you download something it says - Do not edit or re-distribute without permission, it might of not said that but it's a general rule around planetcricket.org.

EDIT: Drewska your quite misleading - he only made the Sahara Logo.

Did Any One Get Permission From EA Sports for Editing and Patching this Gr8 Game? There may be only few k . SO dont blabber anything just only for ur posts sake.

Rahul(ChainGang!!)

Last edited:

raider_64

Club Cricketer
luhar_v said:
What s ur problem and why the hell r u people bothered about my caption chaingang.I m Not A kind Of Lad Who ll change out of humilation. I hope u ppl got it right!.

U Dont Like My Caption? SO here s Another One especially for U

I M Sad To Say "The Average Human Work Is To Mind Others Work!!!!"

So B calm and serve PLC (Planet Cricket) k

Rahul(ChainGang!! )

Did Any One Get Permission From EA Sports for Editing and Patching this Gr8 Game? There may be only few k . SO dont blabber anything just only for ur posts sake.

Rahul(ChainGang!!)

Hey Dude I tottaly agree wid u , there many ppl on this forum who talk abt doing the right thing all the time but they themselves are wrong...fu***** hypocrates........and about rights many things on this forum is illegal if u goto see ie every bat, every face, every freakin ****.....this guy is jjust contributing something to the game and be happy for that....No patchers have given credit to EA for writing the source have they...i suppose no.....or rights from players to use their faces in the game.....yea so keep shut and be be happy wid wat u get or jus throw ur pc out da window

Last edited:

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Don't start a Wrestlemania here, this thread was started for Cricket 2005 downloads, if I am right ?

D

Deleted member 11215

great pun and raider please shut up is it neccesary to flip out over one comment.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
just a friendly reminder guys to stay on topic please !

@luhar_v - we are talking abt plagiarism not permission.
permission and plagiarism is totally different. plagiarism
means stealing/ copying others work. and EA's job is so hopeless
that there is no point in copying their work ;) ! we make
patches to improve the overall experience of the game.

now for e.g - try making a 4GB batpack. after you release it, i'll
just do a few tweaking and claim it as my own work and you'll know
how it feels !

try making a quality download and we will be more than happy to appreciate
and use it :).

and as far as the "chaingang" thing goes... i know you are a BIG fan
of john cena.. even i am " if you want some, come get some" ! :D
but i dont show it off in my each and every post. that'll just
make me look stupid ! and i am saying this because its a cricket forum
and not a WWE one.

hope you understand :)

Last edited:

Chimp132

International Cricketer
luhar_v, i really like the kevin pietersen woodworm helmet you made, are you going to release it

Users who are viewing this thread