• custom players(planetcricketers)-i ve to roll the dice for this

Votes: 24 48.0%
  • real captain(official player)-dravid,inzi,vaughan,ponting

Votes: 26 52.0%

• Total voters

ashu2411

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
After the match Michael Slater got hold of A. Garg who has been named Vice - Captain of World Champion Ausralian Team. This is the conversation they had:

MS: Congratulations on being named the vice-captain of Australian team. What do you think are your main responsibilities on this new job.
AG: Thanks Michael. I am really excited on this new responsibility and I am happy that the Australian management has shown confidence in my capabilities as leader. As a vice-captain I think my main job is to help my captain in having and maintaining a smooth relationship with other team members so that we can play as a unit and give our best for the success of Ausralian team. I will also be wiling to give all kind of support to my bowlers and batsmen in both presence and absence of our captain.

MS: You had a bad start to the season. Any comments?
AG: Yes it was disappointing to be dismissed cheaply but we won in the end and that is what matters for me. I think Balaji played really well for his half century and we are really happy with the way he played today.

MS: What do you think are your chances in the tournament?
AG: Yes we have many new players in the team and many of them are making their debut. But I think we have got a very good team who has the capability to beat any team in the world. Moreover we have some experienced guys also in the team and we were the world champions on last two occassions so anyone will consider Australia as the favoirites of the Champions Series. As a whole I am very confident we will win the cup.

MS: Thanks Garg it was really nice to have your interview. Have anice day.
AG: No problem and thanks Very much

rabbitoh rob

International Cricketer
Shane Warne catches up with his good friend Richie Roberts
SW - Hey mate how s it going? Youn want a ciggy?

RR - No thanks Warnie, i pretty good thanks mate.

SW - Congats on the Captaincy, nice start mate one from one.

RR - Yeah thanks mate how we can keep the unbeaten run going.
I now have a better captaincy record than you, hehehehe. Oh
Sorry i forgot you never got the captaincy did you. hehehe

Warne clips Roberts of the back of the head

SW - Thats for being a smart arse!!

RR - Just having a dig at ya mate.

SW - I know, you ll keep. How the team geling together?

RR - We are comming together nicely, a few more bonding sessions and
we should be just about there, a complete unit.

SW - Speaking of bonding sessions you wanna grab the boys and head out for a quiet ale or six.

RR - Sure mate i'll go round up the boys.

SW - Do u have to bring Bala? He s been looking a me funny. Does he know he 's not my type, you know he s got the wrong brand if you know what i mean!!!!!

RR - He s harmless mate, i think he s just admiring a ladies man similar to himself. Anyway since when have you been fussy when it come to a bit of a warm up?

SW - Your right i m not, let get going

Warnie, Roberts and the boys head off to hit the town big time chanting aussie aussie aussie oi oi oi

Bala

International Coach
(Shouting loud for all Chelmsford to hear!) OK! 85 runs and 1/34 in 10 overs. Where's that smart *** who predicted I would score a couple of ducks? :p

Oh! Hey Rabbitoh! You want me and the boys to go with you for a quick swig? OK! (Sees Warney) Now what is that old geezer doing here?:D

Balaji and the boys come back to their hotel stumbling after a huge drinking binge. Alice Fraser walks up apprehensively to the drunken Aussie players.

AF: Ummm... Can we..

RB: Nope! Tooo tireed to do anything tonite, Alice. (Sees Symonds gazing!) Symo! dont keep on gawking like an idiot! (falls down and goes to sleep!)

rabbitoh rob

International Cricketer
Machanperu Bala said:
(Shouting loud for all Chelmsford to hear!) OK! 85 runs and 1/34 in 10 overs. Where's that smart *** who predicted I would score a couple of ducks? :p

Oh! Hey Rabbitoh! You want me and the boys to go with you for a quick swig? OK! (Sees Warney) Now what is that old geezer doing here?:D

Balaji and the boys come back to their hotel stumbling after a huge drinking binge. Alice Fraser walks up apprehensively to the drunken Aussie players.

AF: Ummm... Can we..

RB: Nope! Tooo tireed to do anything tonite, Alice. (Sees Symonds gazing!) Symo! dont keep on gawking like an idiot! (falls down and goes to sleep!)

:cool:
We drank the bar dry Bala :cheers

brettLee

International Cricketer
heheheh :)
great stuff..well played aussie team

ur next match is against England coming soon

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
brettLee said:
heheheh :)
great stuff..well played aussie team

ur next match is against England coming soon
I notice there is no coach for Australia. I will be the coach.

brettLee

International Cricketer
u are a coach now for aussie
be ther with ur team all the time..
dont be late now

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
brettLee said:
u are a coach now for aussie
be ther with ur team all the time..
dont be late now
OK, I'll catch the next plane to England and grant an interview, but what are my duties as coach?

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Newly appointed Australian Coach, Dean Sherr, aka aus5892 has arrived in England after a long flight from Melbourne. He granted Michael Roberts an exclusive interview at the airport.

MR: Welcome to England Dean, how've you been holding up?
DS: Great Michael, I'm really looking forward to my first series as coach, and it will be a beauty with 3 great One Day sides up against us.
MR: What do you think of your chances?
DS: Certainly good, we've just defeated the World XI, but this will not be any easier, as these guys are working as a team and will be determined to give us a scare.
MR: What did you think of the warm up match?
DS: I thought it was very exciting and I was glad to see us come out on top in the end, I can only hope that we can continue some good form in the opening match against a quality side in England.
MR: Can you give us a preview of the selection dillema at you MWaugh's table?
DS: Well it's very tough to pick 11 players in a match but we will be trying to pick the best possible side for the match and anyone not selected will be closely evaluated at training to see if they can get back in the team. I was very pleased with most of the team's effort, and the lower scorers will be assesed as necessary.
MR: Thank you for the interview and good luck in the series.
DS: Thanks Michael, see you in a bit. I'm off to hit the sack now, I've got some bad jetlag.

brettLee

International Cricketer
aus5892 said:
OK, I'll catch the next plane to England and grant an interview, but what are my duties as coach?

check ur PM

brettLee

International Cricketer
COMING UP NEXT...

Attachments

• indias.jpg
    indias.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 67

jmcdonald

Club Cricketer
Oh oh, not good, only 1 for 20 off 5.0 overs! Can you consider moving me up the order?

Users who are viewing this thread