Changing Individual Players Teams

Stiffi

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,

Does anyone know how to change an individuals players team? For example make Kevin O'Brien from Ireland play for South Australia.

If no one knows how to do this I will attempt to have a look at it over the next month. But as I don't really have much time on my hands it would be good to know if someone has attempted this (successfully or not) in the past.

Cheers,

danish12345

School Cricketer
Hi,

Does anyone know how to change an individuals players team? For example make Kevin O'Brien from Ireland play for South Australia.

If no one knows how to do this I will attempt to have a look at it over the next month. But as I don't really have much time on my hands it would be good to know if someone has attempted this (successfully or not) in the past.

Cheers,

I dont know how to do this:noway

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You're not able to change a players domestic team using it afaik. And even when using artmoney to change it, I couldn't get it to work.

Stiffi

School Cricketer
Why don't you guys check out the Editor in the Downloads section....

I have found the team numbers which is great. I tried changing that back in ICC06 via Artmoney & in the players profile it said they were in the new team. But if you went to that actual squad he wasn't listed and he never played for them.

Any assistance from anyone would be greatly appreciated. I will put together a screen dump walk through for everyone if I can get this to work.

Users who are viewing this thread