Editing teams - Changing individuals

peewee

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Does anyone know how to change individual statistics of players in teams? I can change the names, but that's about it. I will upload an updated NZ team - I used Alan Donald for Shane Bond and Glen McGrath for Ian Butler(although he's not as good as him yet).

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
Hi Peewee,
there's some good news for you.The c2k2 editor will be released soon...it will let you change the statistics and characteristics of individual players of all teams.I think It will be released after the game in a week or two.

A

Anonymous

[color=#000000:post_uid9]Peewee.

How did you exactly change the player names?
(eg. what file & how?)[/color]

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
<span style='color:#000000:post_uid0'>Hi scottwhatmore,
i am guessing he changed the player names by hex-editing the team files.You can do that too.D'load "hex workshop" from http://www.gamehacking.com and edit the .ctm files in the "teams" folder within the main c2k2 directory.</span>

ritwikgames

International Cricketer
<span style='color:#000000:post_uid14'>Then someone must do Brett Lee's "straying all over the pitch" patch as well. :cool:

Betterthan...get hex workshop from http://www.gamehacking.com and once you open the team{.ctm} files with it you will see the player names on the right side pane.Change them and save the file.

Cheers.</span>

Betterthansachin&Shoaib

Club Cricketer
[color=#000000:post_uid14]thanx Ritwikgames....u owe me :D

Well bill Lorray... if u know the meaning of lorray than u must try to mess with me.. i know australians are hiding their face from Pakistan....and i will try to make a patch which will make a brown spot on the BUTTS of Australian batsmen when Shoaib DADA comes to bowl.... ???
reply me with ur (clowny) sugesstions LORRAY[/color]

Bill Lawry

Banned
Firstly, im kiwi if you didn't realise by the flag -but obviously if you come from pakistan you usually are deformed from bombs that have been landing there, so no need me expecting you to think. 2ndly Just wanna know something on the side here if the first thing your religion teaches is 'there is no other god but allah' then why is your corrupt country fighting for something useless more than the values your religion teaches? Aren't u all sinners then?

PakCanada

School Cricketer
Bill Lawry mothar chaud u fu**in swearing at our country and insulting our relegioun who da f*** do u think u are. You don't see no one dissin ur motha fu**in country. And there is no God but Allah.

Pakistan Zindabad
Now Can U Dig Dat!
Sukaaaaa!!!!

Bill Lawry

Banned
Didn't swear at your country, but ppl like u cant get ur point across without swearing. Ask your self then whos wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread