Channel 4 TV Overlay REQUEST

I don't know why you would want the non transparent background Danny. I always try and get the TV patch as accurate as possible and you seem to have it. Keep the transparent one as it looks awesome.

aussie how did you manage to edit the ig_statistics_menu, the one ive got is encrypted.

tv overlay updated. bowler to batter with both logos

edit: the two logo screen only worked for aus and eng matches, so ive removed it from the full version.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 126
Last edited:
SkateBoarder said:
The background makes it realistic. Please keep it, or release it in two versions.

I disagree.It looks better without the background.
or it must have a semi-transparant blue shaded background.

aussie1st said:
I don't know why you would want the non transparent background Danny. I always try and get the TV patch as accurate as possible and you seem to have it. Keep the transparent one as it looks awesome.

Toatally agree!

Very nice danny, keeps getting better, If you could make those logos like they look (see through i think) then it would make it even better but if not those are fine too.

this is the best i can get the logos. I think the transparency looks better around the batsman stats. I hope to release the full version tomorrow.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 108
I think he wants the team logos in white,which I think can be done by changing the menu logos & would take some time.

The current thing looks good.If u could apply the same amount of transparancy to the score box too it would be good.

bharat said:
I think he wants the team logos in white,which I think can be done by changing the menu logos & would take some time.

The current thing looks good.If u could apply the same amount of transparancy to the score box too it would be good.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 105
Looks great Danny, it might be worth giving the white logos a try.

Danny im in love with it, getting better and better with every screenie you put up. Please tell me a release date, even if its weeks away i could have a general day to look forward to :D

Nice, those logos there look fine mate, you could always do them for another version of the patch if you plan on one anyway.

Channel 4 tv graphics

Channel 4 tv graphics. This is the first full release and hopefully with a bit more practise i can improve and update it. thanks everyone for their comments.

Attachments

• C4 TV version1.zip
    929.9 KB · Views: 57

Users who are viewing this thread