Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We'll find out in September, but he got cake.... AND MORE!

D

Dutch

Share your experience Matt Whitehorn! ...Eagerly waiting..come on.

He is a shy person. He wont just jump out and share everything. We have to find a way of making him feel wanted, useful, build up his confidence.

----------

Actually, I read Mike's post about their game having everything Big Ant have and more and just cancelled it as I'm sure Ross would agree, there's no point.

I understand Matt and fully respect your decision. Is ther some way we can goad you into sharing something?

D

Dutch

Hmm...maybe a cup of beer...and everything's out!

It takes just a sip of shandy and Matt lets everything out....

@matt

This is hugely dissapointing but I guess we just have to respect BA and your decision. i am sure you guys are doing the right thing........

sual1234567890

School Cricketer
Did BA seduce Mr.WhiteHorn with a cake to visit their office and check everything out...without a cake?....impossible.

angad

Chairman of Consent
This is hugely dissapointing but I guess we just have to respect BA and your decision. i am sure you guys are doing the right thing........

Is it really true that MattW has already visited BigAnt's office....or are you just pulling our leg??

If it is indeed true, and MattW and Ross decided to not disclose the information for some reason, I do agree with you.....there must be something because of which they decided it is not wise to disclose everything yet....so its fine....we will wait :cheers!!

glenny134

Club Captain
Is it really true that MattW has already visited BigAnt's office....or are you just pulling our leg??

If it is indeed true, and MattW and Ross decided to not disclose the information for some reason, I do agree with you.....there must be something because of which they decided it is not wise to disclose everything yet....so its fine....we will wait :cheers!!

My theory is that this game will never release and MattW and Ross will run away together into the sunset ;)

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
or are you just pulling our leg??
Would dutchad ever do that to you?

Yes. He certainly would.

We haven't worked out the details yet - Ross has been kinda busy this week with announcing the game.

SpitfiresKent

ICC Board Member
ZIM...
Profile Flag
England
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
We haven't worked out the details yet

attachment.php

Attachments

• Details.png
    Details.png
    172.5 KB · Views: 207

79cricket

Panel of Selectors
God Biggs, I have to ask everyone here something so important for all of us now. How many of us have eaten cake in the last day or two now that Biggs is teasing us with cake.:spy

Users who are viewing this thread