Chennai Champions Team Thread

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Nah, that's already part of my job. You can be the manager though, assuming the team elects you. :p

So, these are the players interested in playing for the Chennai Champions so far:

Cricketman
w3lshrugby
Pak_cricketer :p
pavanbharadwaj
.Mob
Sohum?
Pal

We need at least four more people. I'm prepared to offer a 5-10k bonus for members interested in playing for the team, before the auction.

I want my name out of this list :p.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Too bad. :p You are bound by contract, little did you know that in the invisible text in Pal's post lied the following quote:

"If Pak_cricketer ever says that we are the "Champions of losing", or any phrase of the sort, he is to be signed by the Chennai Champions no matter the circumstances. Even if he disagrees, Pak Cricketer will be required to play for the team. If he "wants out" he can pay Cricketman a fee of 25,000 vCash and all restraints will be lifted"

:)

Pak_cricketer

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Too bad. :p You are bound by contract, little did you know that in the invisible text in Pal's post lied the following quote:

"If Pak_cricketer ever says that we are the "Champions of losing", or any phrase of the sort, he is to be signed by the Chennai Champions no matter the circumstances. Even if he disagrees, Pak Cricketer will be required to play for the team. If he "wants out" he can pay Cricketman a fee of 25,000 vCash and all restraints will be lifted"

:)

Typical American, always on drugs :noway

:p

Users who are viewing this thread