Chennai Champions Team Thread

pal

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
It seems that the Indian Incinerators have hauled ass. It's obvious that our cricketing prowess has claimed its first victim before the tournament has even begun. I would have expected no less from the fellowship of Champions we've assembled.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
It seems that the Indian Incinerators have hauled ass. It's obvious that our cricketing prowess has claimed its first victim before the tournament has even begun. I would have expected no less from the fellowship of Champions we've assembled.
Nah, we let you away. Surely India has more power than Chennai. ;)

We couldn't bear putting up with a team like yours! It was bad for our health! :p

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

We don't think that you are in ourl league, and we don't think you can ever stand up to our position. Our name has some passion it. Not like your's who just roaming around and calling themesleves Champions .PROVE IT

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
We don't think that you are in ourl league, and we don't think you can ever stand up to our position. Our name has some passion it. Not like your's who just roaming around and calling themesleves Champions .PROVE IT

Calm down, it's just cricsim.

pal

International Coach

You do realize we're talking about a MS-DOS program, right? :p

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
The more the merrier :)

chennaichampions.jpg

Howzaat?! for a logo? :p

Sorry about the edges :S, I'll fix em up later.

Last edited:

.Mob

International Coach
We're not the fricking Romans here. :p

Users who are viewing this thread