Chennai Champions Team Thread

It seems that the Indian Incinerators have hauled ass. It's obvious that our cricketing prowess has claimed its first victim before the tournament has even begun. I would have expected no less from the fellowship of Champions we've assembled.

It seems that the Indian Incinerators have hauled ass. It's obvious that our cricketing prowess has claimed its first victim before the tournament has even begun. I would have expected no less from the fellowship of Champions we've assembled.
Nah, we let you away. Surely India has more power than Chennai. ;)

We couldn't bear putting up with a team like yours! It was bad for our health! :p

We don't think that you are in ourl league, and we don't think you can ever stand up to our position. Our name has some passion it. Not like your's who just roaming around and calling themesleves Champions .PROVE IT

We don't think that you are in ourl league, and we don't think you can ever stand up to our position. Our name has some passion it. Not like your's who just roaming around and calling themesleves Champions .PROVE IT

Calm down, it's just cricsim.

You do realize we're talking about a MS-DOS program, right? :p

The more the merrier :)

chennaichampions.jpg

Howzaat?! for a logo? :p

Sorry about the edges :S, I'll fix em up later.

Last edited:
We're not the fricking Romans here. :p

Users who are viewing this thread