Childish Things Forums Hacked?

Jaztheman

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm only coming near you now with a 6ft barge pole. Why did you do that?

As I want my msn account back. :p I didn't word it like I posted it. I said if I don't get it back soon then he can expect something to happen.

Internet terrorists. LMAO. I think you should email him a load of racist stuff and a diet plan Jaz.

Nah, blowing up his computer should be fun though.

Are the forums back up yet?

Sureshot

Executive member
Quite likely he used a dropper or something to that effect so that when an admin logged in he could pick up the password and user name and take control of the forum. This sort of stuff is easily available and a lot more if you know where to get it.

I had logged on on the afternoon of the hacking. Though this was about 5hrs before they reported it being hacked.

Though, saying that, I don't know if my Admin rights would be able to do something like that. I never had permission to do anything to re-structure the board through the ACP. Not that this ever included adding new forums, etc.

Sureshot

Executive member
If anyone has problems getting back onto the forums, don't hesitate to contact me or Dean. (Ha, I've offered your services!)

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
If anyone has problems getting back onto the forums, don't hesitate to contact me or Dean. (Ha, I've offered your services!)
Mostly Nigel though ;)

You may contact me as well of course. I'd like to congratulate this guy for helping the stereotype that all Muslims are terrorists (even if some of them are internet terrorists), which is something I don't personally believe, I have studied Islam and something tells me they wouldn't be happy to hear about something like this.

The hacker was probably a 13 year old nerd who just wanted attention for him and maybe his religion (he could just be lying), I really don't see the attraction though, you're so cool because you can hack into forums instead of going out to play sport or hang out with friends.

The_gas

Chairman of Selectors
I had logged on on the afternoon of the hacking. Though this was about 5hrs before they reported it being hacked.

Though, saying that, I don't know if my Admin rights would be able to do something like that. I never had permission to do anything to re-structure the board through the ACP. Not that this ever included adding new forums, etc.

It may have been Chris's account rather than yours if you didn't have the option to make such edit's, its pretty common when it comes to forum hacking.

Sounds like it was pretty pointless and for no reason though, kids. :rolleyes:

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Internet terrorists.

Wow, lol
Well I certainly don't think that internet terrorism compares to real terrorism, but I guess you could describe those who hack into sites as internet terrorists. Your words not mine though.

AL_Amin

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hackers be Careful!!!

8zlfl0.jpg

:D:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread