Chris 24's Creations Thread *GLOBAL T20 CANADA 2019 FULL TEAMS RELEASED 29/06/19*

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Just a quick one with the Adidas XT Black, could the white one and the 2019 libro be made? They're fairly similar so shouldn't be too taxing?

chris24

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
thanks so much roughly how long does it take you to do the bats thanks so much for your time

It depends, if it's a bat with fairly simple shapes/details then actually making it and getting it into the game is 15-20 mins. Longer is grabbing the screenshots from my ps4 and moving them over and uploading them here.

If there is a lot of detail, the Puma orange and yellow one took me almost 2 hours, there was just so much to do.[DOUBLEPOST=1559738716][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just a quick one with the Adidas XT Black, could the white one and the 2019 libro be made? They're fairly similar so shouldn't be too taxing?
Yeah sure man, probably won't get to that until late tonight though, got to do the Boss and Blue Kookaburra ones first.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
No problem pal. Hope you don't mind these being used in the County Project

Maxi1407

Club Cricketer
Any chance of some more Millichamp & Hall bats being done? That would be brilliant. A few of the Somerset players use them also! Thanks

chris24

Club Captain
So cool @chris24! Thanks a lot, is it easy to change the front blue block of the Slazenger to the same colour as the back blue part?

Hi mate, I've just updated this so the front colour matches the blue on the back. I can't be bothered with screenshots but just download the updated version by searching Chriswin4 on the academy.

chris24

Club Captain
Okay so just a quick new release, all these bats are available on the academy by searching Chriswin4 in username.

Kookaburra Surge: This was relatively easy to do, excuse the back lacking a little detail as the patterns were hard to gauge with my shitty eyesight.

THLMxdi.jpg

fuP67kO.jpg

or16MKN.jpg

5jTtW69.jpg
ZCyhg56.jpg

fg6n0X2.jpg

GlfY8FS.jpg

Next up is the Spartan 'The Boss' being used by Chris Gayle in 2019 World Cup: I had no reference picture that was clear to fully gauge what was on the back but know that the boss design was on there. I've tried to add as much detail as I could.

MmxB4ZE.jpg

ll4EVNB.jpg

Qz51vk4.jpg

78vbo2q.jpg

rTtQR59.jpg

Finally a little design I did for myself, unsure whether anyone on the county scene uses it, but feel free to add it to that if you know they do, it's the Newbery Legacy:

xqYMeRM.jpg

MZQbOEZ.jpg

KcKYIo8.jpg

Vaughan_Fan

Club Cricketer
Hey Chris another request if I may. Can you do Lara's 501 and 375 bats? His 501 bat is currently on eBay (Link) which gives various angles while his 375 bat I could only find the one image which I have attached. Lara is still my all-time favourite batsman and as a kid I always dreamed of owning one of these bats so it would be cool to have in the game. I also would love if you could make my first bat which was a Stuart Surridge (don't have it with me at the moment but will take some photos and post them here when I can).

26018003241927555[1].jpg

chris24

Club Captain
Hey Chris another request if I may. Can you do Lara's 501 and 375 bats? His 501 bat is currently on eBay (Link) which gives various angles while his 375 bat I could only find the one image which I have attached. Lara is still my all-time favourite batsman and as a kid I always dreamed of owning one of these bats so it would be cool to have in the game. I also would love if you could make my first bat which was a Stuart Surridge (don't have it with me at the moment but will take some photos and post them here when I can).

View attachment 222091

Umm probably not at this stage, working on some other things and my illustrator trial will probably be expired by the time I get around to these ones. I'll have a look but it's unlikely.

chris24

Club Captain
UPDATE: NEW RELEASE (Adidas Libro 2019 Blue, Adidas XT White, Kookaburra Glare Pink, CEAT Rohit Sharma *Standard Edition, Rohit Sharma Edition, Rhino Edition, WC19 Rohit Sharma Edition*)

Hi All, just a quick update on what I've been working on with some of my spare time today, some of you asked for a couple of new Adidas bats, but I've also had a go at a couple of others. All are available on the academy if you do a username search for Chriswin4. Please let me know what you think.

Take care!

Adidas Libro 2019 Blue:
9djUiTk.jpg

zoMDVGP.jpg

V1r2XxU.jpg

TXUEDo8.jpg

PXfnQKF.jpg

U4BX0kw.jpg

Adidas XT White:
lyY7ai2.jpg

sBhEPVK.jpg

CAI5RYr.jpg

Kookaburra Glare Pink (the text on the back of the bat is supposed to be a mix of pink and white, that's how the design is, it's not a poor texture:
s0mh8Dr.jpg

m7i5CBF.jpg

fCQREV7.jpg

CEAT Standard Edition:
aJt3cf8.jpg

0nWVy0A.jpg

pirjtEv.jpg

CEAT Rohit Sharma Edition:
hl1bk1A.jpg

G9I08Wo.jpg

CEAT Rhino Edition:
UsLvi4c.jpg

YI7ok0h.jpg

hQcaVJM.jpg

CEAT Rohit Sharma WC19 Edition used vs South Africa:

R9wDYWy.jpg

PMwSI6h.jpg

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
UPDATE: NEW RELEASE (Adidas Libro 2019 Blue, Adidas XT White, Kookaburra Glare Pink, CEAT Rohit Sharma *Standard Edition, Rohit Sharma Edition, Rhino Edition, WC19 Rohit Sharma Edition*)

Hi All, just a quick update on what I've been working on with some of my spare time today, some of you asked for a couple of new Adidas bats, but I've also had a go at a couple of others. All are available on the academy if you do a username search for Chriswin4. Please let me know what you think.

Take care!

Adidas Libro 2019 Blue:
9djUiTk.jpg

zoMDVGP.jpg

V1r2XxU.jpg

TXUEDo8.jpg

PXfnQKF.jpg

U4BX0kw.jpg

Adidas XT White:
lyY7ai2.jpg

sBhEPVK.jpg

CAI5RYr.jpg

Kookaburra Glare Pink (the text on the back of the bat is supposed to be a mix of pink and white, that's how the design is, it's not a poor texture:
s0mh8Dr.jpg

m7i5CBF.jpg

fCQREV7.jpg

CEAT Standard Edition:
aJt3cf8.jpg

0nWVy0A.jpg

pirjtEv.jpg

CEAT Rohit Sharma Edition:
hl1bk1A.jpg

G9I08Wo.jpg

CEAT Rhino Edition:
UsLvi4c.jpg

YI7ok0h.jpg

hQcaVJM.jpg

CEAT Rohit Sharma WC19 Edition used vs South Africa:

R9wDYWy.jpg

PMwSI6h.jpg

Your the goat it going to Be sad when your trail runs out can you change email or something

Users who are viewing this thread