Classic match 4

Darrend1234

<A HREF=http://www.planetcricket.net/forums/showth
Online Cricket Games Owned
I bought the game for the PS2 earlier today and have been playing it loads already. however, when it came to playing the fourth classic match (the gary sobers one) i struggled. is there a trick to hitting six consecutive sixes or is it a basic strategy?

BigCrickNan

Chairman of Selectors
Best way to do it is to flick it over fine leg using the up and left arrows for the left hander.

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I think it's pot luck to be honest. Whenever I tried it, it was always 6 random deliveries and there isn't a set pattern that is predictable. When I did it, it was because all of the deliveries were short and wide so I could uppercut them for six. It may sound cheesy, but repeatedly trying the challenge until you get lucky is the way to do it.

Darrend1234

i also noticed that their are loads of slower balls bowled so that doesnt really help matters.

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
BLIC has a major flaw with its ease to hit sixes :mad

And the challenge is like Matt said, you have to be lucky with the 6 balls bowled, just keep tryin itll come

mightyeel

School Cricketer
you probably get a bit nervous when you do that classic match i got a bit nervous on the 6th one and i got caught because i played it way to early. I have finished the game. 1 last thing when you create your self iam a fast bowler and he dosn't bowl fast maximum pace was 110 Km/h what about you guys.

jdeus

FTP World League Div 2 Champion S13
Yeah this one is hard!

Just knuckle down and try it!

Me and my bro have been doing them for a week now and are upto Match 8! Just can't get India out :( :crying

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
This challenge is easy! I don't see how anyone can find it hard! It is a rubbish spinner bowling stupidly slow and short.

Bigglesworth

School Cricketer
It took me some time, but with the slogs over mid wicket and fine leg is should be simple to do it.

I found this one quite enjoyable.

jdeus

FTP World League Div 2 Champion S13
Having said that I was doing a WC on Slog Mode with N.Zealand and was 24-2 after 2 overs against South Africa. I finished with 300-3, socring 276 runs in 8 overs. Thats 34.5 runs per over for the last 8! Stryis got 166* off 31! :D

I got like 3 overs of full 6's including one of seven 6's.

So really it shouldnt have taken me so long to do the Sobers Classic match!

Darrend1234

I finally did it, currently working on the 6th one with viv richards, this one needs a lot of patience i have already discovered.

Users who are viewing this thread